I Didn't Believe

i was never rich. let's get that straight. i was born into a family that made it's way, somehow. it was just me and my mom. my dad left us, the bastard was riddled with debt.

we made money any way we could, and we were willing to make sacrifices. keeping a job was hard for my mom, she was sick so often. so the work was all on me.

starting high school began an entire new world for me. i had good grades, but they started to slip. during my last year, i dropped out.

it was a sacrifice that had to be made.

my mom got sick. i was making just barely enough to pay for her medicine. and that is what brings us to current times.

"katsuki, you know i'll be fine." my mom croaked as i sat at her bedside.
"like hell you will." i sneered. "get some rest, you goddamn hag."
"you little brat." she weakly punched the top of my head. that was the saddest thing to me. my mom has always been a fireball of a woman, to see her this weak...it hurt.
"i got to go to work, will you be alright by yourself?" i asked. "i can call off-"
"go to work," she coughed weakly. "bring home the bacon for us."
"right." i stood and stretched, already in my uniform. i worked at a strip club, but i couldn't let my mother know that. so i pretended to work at a MalWart. they get to wear whatever they want, so i put on a shirt and sweatpants, of course wearing lingerie under it. i had a good figure and i knew it, why not put it to use?

i kissed my mom's forehead and headed out of the door of our apartment. i saw my breath come in puffs as i immediately felt the chill of the winter air. the strip club was close to our apartment building, so getting there was quick work.

"candied apple." i read the neon sign atop the building. yeah, it really hurts your eyes at fucking midnight, but at the same time, it kind of draws you in. i opened the doors and was quickly greeted with the smell of alcohol, smoke, and horny guys. "ugh."

"hey katsuki." mina, a waitress who was also one of my best friends, followed me into the employees only room. "you're kinda early today, how's your mom?"
"fine." my breath hitched.
"oh babe," mina offered me a sad smile. "i know she'll be alright."

i was always way too easy to read.

"the show must go on." i sighed and took off my shirt and pants, revealing the red lingerie decorating my figure. "it's just about time for me to go up."
"daring choice of clothing today." mina smirked. "kill em dead."
"ashido!" our shit stack of a boss yelled. "get your pink ass out here with those god damn drinks!"
"got to go sweetheart, have fun." she scurried out of the room. "kisses!"

i left the room after putting my clothes in my locker and headed over to the stage, they were introducing me over the speaker.
"please welcome everyone's favorite boy, ground zero!" the announcer, Yamada Hizashi, cried. (idk how stripping works so bear with me with this one)

i stepped up to the pole and wrapped my legs around it, pulling myself up at the same time. once i reached the top of the pole, i tightened the grip on my legs and let go with my hands. just to make people tip more, i blew a kiss at a few of them. in the crowd, there were mainly sleazy old guys, but for once, one of the guys stood out to me. bright red hair, looked fucking dumb. he was kinda hot, though. never mind him.

other than ground zero, i was known as the "risky demon". i would sometimes get off of stage and go to where all of the men were sitting, giving them a lap dance. great for tips.
so, on my way down the pole, i grabbed onto it and rutted my hips against it, faking one or two moans.

this was all for mom.

when i finally reached the bottom, i made my way into the crowd. yes, my eyes were only set on a single person, that dude with the shitty hair, but i had to work my way to him. some dudes grabbed my hips while it was their turn to get the lap dance, i glared at them and they just chuckled and said feisty.

once i did reach shitty hair, i made sure to give him the best lap dance. i felt his bulge brush against me for a moment and i felt shivers go down my spine. i don't like how i reacted to this fucking stranger. i wasn't shy what so ever, at least that's what i believed, so i wasn't scared to mouth a quick 'ask for me'. i meant for him to ask for a private room with me, but i'm sure he got it. he did nod, after all.

eh, he'll probably forget and go after the next hot chick or dude.

with that, my show ended and i walked back to the employees only room. people actually left fifties in my lingerie. but then i saw a white piece of paper with a number on it.

"kirishima eijiro." a female voice read from behind me. "you know, the dude with the red hair? call me! smiley face."
"motherfucker!" i screeched and jumped away to see mina with a shit-eating grin.
"aww, he left his number for you." she smirked. "you should call him."
"fuck no." i blushed. "he's just some sexy creep with weird hair and a big dick and-"
"woah. slow down love." mina looked surprised.
"anyway, i'm not calling him." i huffed. "this job is for money, not love."
"bakugo, you got a request." my boss came back. "some kirishima dude, head over to room seven. he's waiting."

"fuck me."

"i'm sure you want him to."

((first chapter done! tell me what you think!))