Chapter 10: Completing buisness

(Normal pov— Dragon's Edge)

Astrid woke up to soft kisses being planted all over her face. She smiled and blinked her eyes open to see Heather smiling down at her. "Wake up, beautiful." She murmured, leaning down brush their lips together.

Astrid pressed more fully into the kiss before pulling back. "Is the sun already up?" She asked.

"Yes. We both slept late."

Astrid chuckled. "I wonder why?"

Heather smirked. "Well, I don't know about you but I spent the night making love with a really hot blonde."

Astrid giggled. "Really. So she was hot, huh?" She asked playfully, hands coming up to play with the soft, dark hair at the base of her lovers neck.

"Very. Especially so when I was in between her legs." Heather practically purred, leaning down to nuzzle the blonde's ear. "She really liked it when I devoured her as if she was my last meal." She trailed off, drawing the lobe of Astrid's ear into her mouth and sucking it roughly, tongue moving over the sensitive skin in an approximation of last night.

Astrid shivered, biting her lip as she recalled how wonderful it had felt. "You'll have to show me sometime." She whispered huskily.

Heather released her earlobe and turned to give her a thorough kiss. "Maybe I will." She whispered against her lips. "I'll have to talk to her first, though. See if she's alright with me giving you a little taste." As she spoke, one of her hands came up to cup Astrid's breast in her hand, thumb playing over the pebbled nipple.

Astrid kissed her more firmly. "I don't know. She might be the jealous type." Her hand came up to play with Heather's breast as well. "I know if I had you, I'd never let you go." She punctuated the statement by sliding her free hand in between Heather's thighs, pressing it into her wet heat.

Heather gasped, eyes fluttering closed for a moment. "Promise?"

Astrid leaned up and sucked her lower lip between her teeth. "Promise." She started to move her fingers, finding that sweet bundle of nerves and toying with it firmly.

Heather moaned softly, widening her legs. After a moment, her free hand slipped between Astrid's legs, returning the attention with enthusiasm. Astrid moaned, her own thighs spreading to give her lover more room. Slowly, gently, they teased each other. There was no sense of urgency, only soft moans and happy sighs as they slowly teased each other higher.

Almost simultaneously, they entered one another. Slowly, Astrid started thrusting her fingers and her hips twitched lightly as Heather did the same. Their moans grew louder as their movements gradually increased in strength and speed. Astrid moaned sharply as Heather zeroed in on that sweet spot inside her. It was only a moment before Astrid found that secret ridge inside her and did the same. Their eyes met and they kissed deeply; eating the sounds of pleasure the other made as their hips began to move in almost perfect unison as they neared the edge of ecstasy. Slowly, deliciously, it crept up on them until, with a final twist of fingers and a thrust, they fell tumbling over it.

Heather was lost in her own bliss as Astrid crawled up to lay her naked body next to Heather's. Astrid curled into her a little bit as she used Heather's breasts as a pillow, wrapping her arm around her waist. Heather felt her curl up into her and wrapped her arm around Astrid pulling her up to her in a quick kiss.

They clung to each other as the world slowly returned to focus. Astrid brushed a stray lock of ebony hair from her girl's face and cupped her cheek, smiling. "I love you."

Heather turned her face to kiss her palm. "I love you. I wish we could stay in bed all day." She sighed.

"Soon we'll be off on our own for a while and we can." Astrid promised, kissing her softly.