Chapter 1: Declaration of war

A/N: So, welcome to A pirates life for me. The pairings will be Hiccup x Mala, I tried this before in the past with my Dragon Master series and it got so much hate that I was FORCED to rewrite both parts I and II of Dragon Master, just to shut you haters up. Don't get me wrong, Hiccstrid is the best animated pairing ever, but I'm an author who wants to spice it up and pair Hiccup with other people either in the Httyd universe or otherwise, because I don't want to write Hiccstrid all the time, if you don't like the Hiccup x Mala or Malacup pairing? Get lost, I don't wanna hear your whining or complaining. So, Mala or Madison is from London and was the daughter of a powerful British family, but because of abuse and neglect? She fled her life of privilege behind and flees to the Bahamas and to the pirates there and formed a crew for herself called the Defenders and their ship is the Protector. Eventually, Madison meets Hiccup or Harper Haddock and his crew of the Night Fury as well as two more crews of pirates who are close to Harper. Anyway, this story is based off of Pirates of the Caribbean at worlds end and Starz Black Sails. Pirates are now being hunted to the brink of extinction and the main antagonist is Viggo or Vaughn Grimborn, he and his fleet of pirate hunters alongside the British will snuff out piracy until it's nothing but a distant memory. But the pirates aren't going down without a fight, they all unite under one banner to fight their enemies and secure their futures, lives and freedom. Anyway, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

(Normal pov— London England, 1735)

It was a rather cool summer morning in London England, a light breeze seemed to be caressing its inhabitants; giving them what was left of the spring cool.

However, the inhabitants of the British Empire weren't concerned with the weather, because today was a far more... exciting day.

"Pirates execution today! Watch 'em swing!!"

"Watch as the sinners get strung up!"

"You will not want to miss this spectacle people of London! Witness it and help us end this blight upon the world!"

Activists boomed out to the passing citizens, though this public spectacle of pirates execution wasn't mandatory, many people decided to decline the invitation to bare witness, however, many more wished to see such a spectacle with their own eyes. The streets were crowded with men, women and children, all eager to watch King George II execute these rabble who have caused too much problems for the British Empire on the high seas and several hundred leagues away. Approaching a massive square, London's citizens bore witness to see red coat soldiers herding thousands of pirates to the gallows to be hung. The English king himself oversaw the executions personally, turning to a nearby judge, George nodded and the judge pulled out a decree that would condem the pirates to death this very day.

"By decree of King George II, in all territories held by the British Empire, the following statues are amended to those who stand before us as pirates of the high seas— the right to assembly. Suspended..."

The first twelve pirates were then strung up, causing the crowds to let out ear deafening roars of approval.

"...right to habeas corpus. Suspended..."

Again, twelve more pirates were stung up and the same reaction was given by the people of London.

"...right to legal counsel. Suspended..."

Again, the snapping of necks reached the ears of everyone present and the people roared for more pirates to be hung.

"...right to a jury of peers. Suspended."

Soon enough? A mountain of leather boots and hats were piled up, the deceased pirates were all placed in a massive wagon and would soon be disposed to a crematorium to be incinerated. As the next six pirate prisoners were being escorted to the gallows, the judge continued King George's decree.