13:: Tommy trouble.

A/n; This chapter might be a little...💔 it's the best I could come up with:-(

To be honest, I can't guarantee a day or time for updating because I have other things to do outside here and I also have to create a space in my head for ideas which I must say, it's not so easy.

And yeah, I promised myself that I will/Would finish this book on a good note which I'm trying to do because I still have a long way to go.
Please, continue to stick with me and vote too.😊❤️

Rubie.

Carly's Dad came over two days ago and decided that she will not continue schooling here in London anymore. She was finally going back to Seoul to school there and take up her photography and career from now on.

To be honest, I really miss her energy and vibe in the room. Although, there were a few rocky and noisy moments but still, we can't have the same personality in every human being.
We still face time and talk though.

Now I really miss my family and loved ones back home. No one has come to see me since I got here and I feel so sad most times.
I miss my sister, Olivia, I know by now she will be in Milan doing a runway fashion show for a week before proceeding to another show in Stockholm and I am so sure Bobby will be with her in all these journeys. I have all the events that were planned for her from the beginning of the year in my head.
I also miss my mom and Dad, they can be annoying no doubt but parents will still be parents.

Am I right?

School was really treating us right, in my defense. We get to have extracurricular activities and social gatherings at least.

Today, making it monday, the most hectic day of the week is a school day for me. I grudgingly stand up from the bed because I had a really bad tummy ache. My face in the mirror looks like face that is sick or just came out of Surgery. No, I'm taking a dramatic pause.

"Good morning!" Jodie says to me with toothbrush and paste in her mouth. I could see that she was in a good mood but I wasn't and it was killing me.

"Yeah, Good morning to you too." I bring out what to wear from the wardrobe. A pair of loose and baggy Denim jeans, Black polka dot top and black boots.

"You don't look so good. Are you alright though?" She looked so worried for me. I didn't want to burden her about my problems.

"Oh, I'm good. It's just--"

She cuts me off, "That time of the month? Yeah, I get it. Sorry." I didn't know that she noticed and I certainly don't have time to start thinking about anything right now.

"It's fine. I can't afford to skip school because of that. I'll have to cope."

She rinses her mouth before talking. "You have to take pain killers or something. I have them in my bag. Let me go get them."
"Here. Take your bath first, eat, then take them." She hands me the pills.

"Thank you."

She smiles "No worries! Go on now."

"Wait, why are you this happy? What's going on between my two love birds." I try and tickle her with my pain.

"Leave me. There's absolutely nothing going on and we aren't love birds, yet." she whispers the last part which I obviously heard.

"Aha! I knew something was up. Give me the whole rundown sis, I want to know everything." I go all hyper.

"I thought you had cramps, it's not bothering you anymore?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Ouch." I touch my stomach. "It hurts so much."