1:: London.

love_richie  Thank you for the covers!

Hello beautiful people!

Welcome to my new book. I will try to make this book full of adventure.
I'm open to corrections because as a person, a human, we are bound to make lots of mistakes so feel free to NICELY correct me 😊🧡.

This book started on the 12th July 2019 (In my draft) and ends whenever I feel it's time to stop. Don't worry, I'll not take too much of your time.

All(Maybe most) places, people and other things in the book are mostly fiction. Any linkage to you or someone you know is purely a coincidence.

Disclaimer; DO NOT COPY, PUBLISH OR TRANSLATE THIS BOOK IN ANY LANGUAGE. IT IS LABELLED STEALING. PLEASE REPORT TO ME IF YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO DISOBEYS!

©Teggie lenoír ™2020.

Please vote, comment and share.
Enjoy!💜💜

******Chapter one*******

I got super nervous as I walked through the front door of La Chester university Hostel after struggling to locate my way from Heathrow airport.

The sweaty palms and shaky legs didn't do me any good, I thought I was used to this, to be independent but no! I wasn't. A pure Introverted(maybe a little extroverted) and a shy person that I am made me this way and I don't really feel so bad for it.

All my life, I've always been the girl behind the clothes, I mean pretty face, good shape, good skin and the best of all flat Tommy, this is really me but I don't feel that way, I feel like covering up and not exposing my body. It has almost been my dream to visit London, thankfully, my parents did the one of the best thing ever by sending me to school in London. I've always enjoyed to live a different kind of life and also to learn new things and get better in language too.

I'm born American, both parents are Americans from Seattle. At the age of ten, my dad got a promotion in a state company in Vegas and miraculously, my sister got a modelling job too in the same state so that made all of us to move there. I have spent a little part of my life in Vegas with my family and friends. Highschool life was fun but now, I have to face reality and go to college, then make lots of money like my older sister.

I got all my luggage down the hallway as a middle aged lady approaches me, I quickly assessed her dressing and she looked quite formal with her black suites, panty hose and a three inch heel to match, she was way too pretty for her age. So stunning with her sense of style.

She approaches me with a smile and welcomes me warmly. "Hello dear, I'm Miss Leslie Reinhart and I am your guide. Welcome to our school, the school of first choice!" She seemed so excited with her job. Maybe she is payed heavily for it. Does she have a boyfriend?

Shut the hell up and focus! My subconscious cautions me.

"Hi! I'm Rubie. . .Rubie Martinez. You mentioned guide, what does it mean?" I say with a shock. Like back then at highschool, we were coming from our houses and we never heard about guide from the boarders.

She smiles, nodding curtly. "Well, yes. We are also called counselors, guardians and all other ways to call supervisors. We are to usher you to your dormitory and take care of all necessary things partaking to the hostel. Right this way, please and be careful with your things." She tells me while adjusting her suit. Sure looks fancy.

I grab all my boxes and hand luggage and follow her as I watch how amazing the inside is. We took the elevator and I was wowed. Mom and dad spent a lot of money on me, How sweet!

We slowly get out of the elevator because of my luggage and bags and head to the the hallway full of doors of the same size and colour, it was fun counting the numbers written on them.

Sheesh, I was bored as heck. . .

I didn't get to see most people and I wondered why, but at this point after coming from a long trip from Vegas, the only thing I want is a place to rest my head and sleep for as long as I want because it's not really comfortable enjoying proper sleep in a plane for hours.

After so much hassle to find a spare room, we finally arrived at the last room in the Hallway, ROOM 100: The amethysts, we settle in. I slowly glance at the magnificent room in front of me and I was stunned. A perfect teenage bedroom with everything I need.

"This is your room, miss and you'll be sharing it with two other roommates. They aren't here yet but they'll be joining you in a couple of days or weeks. Enjoy yourself and if you need any help, you can use the Landline there to call." She gave more instructions and closed the door behind her, leaving me to my loneliness.

"Okay! This should be fun." was all I said as I packed my bags into the wardrobe and arranged other things. I looked at my watch and it showed 6:30 which was ridiculously dark for the time but it was okay as I drifted off to sleep.

Later that night, I reached out to the phone to call miss Leslie making me realize how hungry I've been and thankfully,she quickly answers.

"Leslie here, how may I help you?" She questions.

I love her British voice! It's so thin and beautiful. 

"Uhm, well, I-i was checking if the line was functioning." I rub my neck and pace around the room.

Damn! That's stupid, ask her for what you want!

"Oh, okay then. anything else?" She asks me.

"Uhm,Yes, I was wondering whether I can get dinner and possibly directions around here because I haven't seen anyone around and stuff." Nervousness fills me immediately.

"I'll send your meal down to you in a few. As regards to you seeing people, just walk up to a room and chat with your fellow mates. They aren't scary at all." she hung up afterwards.

Chat with my fellow mates?! How am I going to do that?

This is so going to be so awkward but I have to try anyway.