12:: Operation 'Escape'.

Rubie.

After the drama that went down at the picnic spot the last time, everyone decided to ignore each other and by everyone, I mean the guys. I totally understand that the way Vin blurted the situation out was totally blunt and awkward for all of us, including Joe but as a mature person that I am, I tried too hard to brush the situation aside since I will be seeing him and the rest of them practically almost everyday in school.

Now, the most interesting time of my life is going on a field trip. Back then in highschool, we were always told to come early so that we can get good seats in the school bus instead of sitting next to some sweaty and smelly people at the back. I always make sure I get there right on time. Early bird much.

We always go to different places in the united states and it gives us a lot of opportunities to visist new places outside the ones we know. Of course, my mom and dad have no right to say no, not when I beg them beforehand. Luckily for us then, we didn't spend our trips in one state in the US, we go to New York or Boston or Detroit to learn fun things. Olivia didn't have this experience with friends at school like I did because at some point she had to leave school for homeschool because a lot of people started recognizing her and following her round the clock due to her modelling career at that time.

Today, my friends and I share a general subject which has made us all come together for this trip. We all met at the bus stand with other students and sat in two's together. Vin takes a seat with Jodie, I think they're a thing now, who knows. Beck and Harry together at their backs, quiet guy and Carly together leaving me and Joe at the last seat, together.

At first, it got boring just looking at the trees and buildings then our instructors took over by telling us where we were going, the museum.
It has never in my life come to a short notice that we're going to the worst place I ever want to be in. How does a museum help my career? How does it link to what I'm studying? What the heck is wrong with this school?

The fact that I love field trips doesn't make this one is going to be fun. I made a mental note to explore when the teacher will not notice anything. Sensing my thought, Joe turns to me and I give a slight smile to say everything is okay which he didn't believe.

"When you go like that, it means you want to plan something." I nervously laugh at the statement. How the heck does he even do that?

"Wh-what? Me? No? What makes you say that?" I give an awkward laugh.

"I don't know, but this face says something like that." he points to my face and I clear my thoughts completely. I don't know if most boys have this gift or something.

"Too bad, I'm loving this trip alright? so let me have my peace and stop reading me." I fold my arms, he turns to the window and we both continued the trip in silence.

"Okay, students, we are finally here. I am going to give you all tags so that I wouldn't be in trouble for losing you. Arrange yourselves on a straight line." Our General studies teacher, Ms Gabrielle tells us and we grumble as we form a straight line. Yes, my plan is still in my head to get out of this trip in the next thirty minutes. I didn't stay close to Joe because of the slight argument we had few minutes ago, so I went to hang with Vin and Jodie at the back of the line.

"Thirty seven."

"Thirty eight."

"Thirty nine."

"F. . .Oh, you're here too, miss." Ms Gabrielle smiles while adjusting her glasses close to her face.

I fake a smile. "Yes, ma'am and I believe we are sure gonna learn a lot from you on this trip."

"Awwn, Maybe I should make you all write a five-page essay on it to show how much you love the trip, Don't you think so?"