Arnav: wow! Looks interesting!

Khushi: I know, let's attack, and can't wait more.

He nodded and both started having their dinner, in between he looked back and saw that the guys who were beaten, are feeling difficulty in getting up, the guards helped them till their jeep, and sent them off. Guards looked at Khushi once but she didn't look at them, but Arnav did, Arnav passed a smile at them and bowed a bit. They passed him a smile and started having their dinner by sitting at the entrance mattress.

Arnav looked at Khushi and felt that she is so full of life and oblivious to the surroundings, but sometimes, a person should get conscious when they are in public places.

Khushi: where are you lost? It's getting cold.

Arnav nodded and had his dinner, after having the it, she ordered a lassi for them, though he don't like it much but still had, as he doesn't want to waste it. He got up and paid the bill, only on theirs but also the guards bill. While going back, to the car, Arnav, patted on the shoulder on one of the guards whose back is facing them, he started the car, but seeing them hurrying in eating, he stopped and signaled them to complete and then can follow them. He didn't mind them following him and Khushi, because, they never interfered in her matters, but will react only if something odd happens around.

Once they finished, he started the car and went on driving further, it's 10 pm and they are still n the roads, driving far from the city, he took her to the place which can be pleasant. He took her to the top of the hill and, stopped the car; they can see the whole city with lights, and looking so awesome. She came out of the car and started observing the surroundings. She saw, the full moon on the end of the hill in between the clouds and the view is so amazing.

Khushi: wow!! This is so amazing.

Arnav: I know.

Khushi: how do you know this place?

Arnav: me and & Shyam came on a long drive and ended up here. This place looks so beautiful in the full moon.

Khushi: yeah, it does look beautiful. She took out her mobile and started capturing the moments.

Arnav silently took her picture in his mobile and smiled to himself, and then he heard her calling him. 

She asked him to come near her and he stood next to her, she took a picture of them 2.

Khushi: thank you for getting me hear. This is so beautiful and so pleasant.

Arnav: anytime. 

They both got a notification on their mobiles at the same time. It's a mail from one of their clients and there is a meeting at their client's place tomorrow evening.

Khushi: weekend over, again work... 

Arnav didn't comment anything but smiled at her expression.

Arnav: shall we start?

Khushi: yes. Let's go.

They both started back home.

She slept on the way back home and he made sure that he doesn't disturb her sleep; she looks like a kid when she sleeps.

He stopped in front of her house, the guards stayed back outside the gates and left to their places after signing for the day at the gate attendant's room.

He tried waking her up but she didn't wake up. He came out of the car and opened her seat door and carried her in his arms, she seemed so weightless. The watchman closed the car door and opened the main door of the house.

He thought Shashi and Garima to be asleep but as he entered the hall, he saw them watching a movie together, Garima leaning on Shashi's shoulder and Shashi having a drink while watching. He is surely surprised being awake till this late and watching movie alone in the hall.

Khushi moaned a bit which brought, Arnav, Shashi and Garima's attention to her.

Shashi: Arnav? What happened to her?

Garima: did she get drunk? 

Arnav: no-no, she slept on the way here, tried to wake her up but she didn't so lifted her.

Garima: oh! Sorry for the trouble Arnav. If you don't mind, can you drop her in her room? She won't get up that easily.

Shashi: why to trouble him, Garima? I'll take her.

Garima: please, aap rehne dijiye... Arnav beta, please take her up.

Arnav: it's uncle, I'm fine and she isn't much weight. He felt so stupid for commenting on her weight in front of her parents.

Garima smiled at his statement and Shashi raised his eye brows. Arnav didn't want to make himself feel embarrassed more, so he left from their and after dropping her in the room and covering her with the duvet he came back.

Arnav: I should leave.

Garima: thank you beta.

Arnav: it's okay aunty. Good night.

Garima & Shashi: good night.

He left, but he did turn back and before sitting the car and remembered the moments he spent with her today, though they didn't talk anything about themselves but still, it was a night to remember, this is their first official date.