George (Childhood bully)

"Why are we visiting them? And why do I have to go?" I asked my parents. They had draged me to this dinner with some old friends. I sighed I could of been with the band writing some new songs instead of going to this dumb dinner.

"Cause you and y/n use to play a lot as kids. Don't you wanna see her? Plus I wanna see her mother we are friends after all" My mom responded.

I sighed.

She was annoying as a kid, always followed me everywhere. Plus she broke my guitar and never apologized.

I did pick on her a bit, I was a pretty big jerk as a kid. But I still don't like her.

"Okay fine. But we are just staying for dinner right?" I asked.

"Yes George, come on love. Aren't you excited to meet her? She's the same age as you. I also heard she's not seeing anyone." Mom said.

"Mom no, don't get ideas please. I don't even know her and you want me to date her" I sighed.

"Sorry love, I won't push for anything, but please don't be rude." Mom said.

I hummed and looked out the window to my childhood neighborhood. Y/n hasn't moved out unlike me. The last time I saw her was years ago, yeah I didn't like her and I called her name's but I didn't do anything physical to her. But still that was rude of me to call her name's.

Maybe I should apologize, would it be to late?

We parked in front of the old house it looked the same but had a white paint job. We walked towards the door and I fixed my outfit which was just my suit I wore when I performed. It wasn't anything crazy and I didn't care.

My mom knocked on the door holding my dad's hand. The door opened and reveled
y/n's mom, she smiled bright and walked us in. The home was just like I remembered it.

I saw the living room that I would spend many days in. Teasing and making fun of y/n, her mom would often babysit me since my parents never really spent time with me.

I hated being here, I remember always getting into trouble her. It makes me cringe being back here and remembering how much of a annoying brat I was. Considering the fact that y/n was just being a kid, annoying. It wasn't her fault she wanted to be friends. She was just really friendly.

I smiled and shook y/n's mom hand.

"George? Wow you have grown to be such a handsome man" y/n's mom said smiling and chuckling.

I smiled and chuckled along.
"Well I haven't stopped growing, I can only get more mature now" I joked.

"I heard you are in a band? You're a bit famous now are ya?" She smiled once again.

"Yeah I just came from practice actually" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well then you should talk to y/n, she loves music. She's probably in the music room, you should go see her." Y/n's mom said.

"Sure where is the music room?" I asked.

"Oh remember the old storage closet? It's in there." Y/n's mom smiled and talked with my parents. I nodded and headed down the hall.

I looked at the framed pictures on the wall. I sighed looking at the pictures of y/n when she was young. Her hair in pigtails and she always wore shorts and a light colored blouse. I smiled remembering those days.

I found the music room and opened the door. I looked inside and saw no one. I walked in admiring the posters on the walls.

"Elvis, and Chuck berry. Nice" I smiled. But then I blushed looking at a poster with my face on it. The Beatles. It was strange seeing my own face on a wall of someone's home.

I shook my head and looked at the shelves that held many vinyls. I looked at them and they were well taken care of. They looked new. Her record player clean and not with a speck of dust. She also had two guitars near the corner. A small couch in the middle of the room.

I walked and grabbed the guitar checking if it was in tune. I jumped when I heard a voice.

"Be careful"

I look up toward the door, it was y/n.

I blushed and put the guitar down. She was really pretty. I looked at her and saw those same eyes. But they looked a little mad.

I chuckled nervously "I'm sorry" I said.
Y/n walked into the room and looked at her vinyls. Almost looking as if I didn't put one out of place.

"Y/n?" I asked.

She looked at me a eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, it's just been awhile. It's good to see you again." I said.

Y/n sighed "yeah you've grown a lot." She said unamused.

"You've changed a lot. Hey y/n, can I talk to you?" I said.

"You're already talking to me" she replied.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for being a jerk to you when we were younger. I'm really sorry." I said.

Y/n looked at me, she sighed. But smiled.
"It's okay, I'm sorry for being cold right now. I shouldn't hold the past against you" she smiled.

"Thank you, I'm glad to see you smile" I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes. She looked at a vinyl and handed it to me. I looked at it.

Meet the Beatles

"I'm sorry but can you sign it? I've become a big fan of you." She laughed.

"Haha I see you still couldn't hold a grudge against me." I joked.

"Well it's not everyday rock and roll music is becoming popular" she says.

"Ah so you're a rocker huh?" I smiled.

"No I'm more of a mocker" she sassed.

"Eh love, now you sound like Ringo here" I said pointing at Ringo's face and then signing the vinyl.

"You know, I can take this and have the whole band sign it for you" I said.

"No it's okay, I don't want you forcing the boys for me." She said.

"It's okay, they owe me a favor anyway. Plus think of it as a way to makeup for me being rude to you as a kid" I said.

"Thanks geo" she said. She looked around the small wardrobe in the corner of the room.

"Oh that reminds me" she said walking towards it and opened the door. She opened it and reveled a pretty black classical guitar.

"Wow that's a beautiful guitar" I said

"Good, it's for you" she said handing it to me.

"What?" I said grabbing it.

"I broke yours as a kid. I figured it's about time I repay you." She smiled.

"I can't take this" I said.

"Please take it, I bought it for you." She said with the biggest puppy dog look. I sighed and smiled bright.

"You know y/n, I'm sure we will be really good friends" I said.

"I'm glad" she smiled blush growing on her cheeks.

I smiled. Looking how cute she was. I felt my heart skip a beat.

Maybe we can even be more than friends.