George (Drunk)

" I don't wanna go George." You said your arms crossed.

"Come on y/n it's our first college party! We have to go!" He said.

Your roommate George was begging you to go to the college party. It had just been a month since you two moved in the small apartment together. You didn't know him but seeing you were gonna be roommates with him. You two became close friends.

"You know how I feel about parties George." You said.

"It's okay, I'll ask Patty if she wants to go with me." He said.

No.

A spark of jealousy went through you. And you sighed. As much as you hated parties you stood up. You couldn't let George go with another girl. You just couldn't.

"No it's okay I'll go with you" you said.

"Really what got you to change your mind luv?" He smirked.

Cause I like you.

"Cause I need a change of scenery. I'm tired of just doing homework." You sighed.

He smiled "okay well let's get ready then!" He said heading to his room and closing the door. You head to yours and close the door. You search your closet looking for a dress. You get a navy blue dress and put it on. You go ahead and do your makeup and do your hair. Just as soon as you finished you heard a knock at the door.

"Luv you ready to go?" It was George.

"Yeah I just finished!" You said opening the door seeing George in a fancy dress shirt.

He's really handsome

He smiled you saw a him blush a bit. He must of been shy.
"Wow, you look beautiful." He said.

You smiled.

"Really you think so?" You said moving a piece of hair away from your face.

He smiled and nodded. We headed out of the apartment and then headed to the party. We opened the door and was thrown into a cramp home with people drinking and talking.

Someone had bought a radio and played it rather loudly. There was also a band playing in the yard out back. You laughed awkwardly and headed to the couch watching everyone dance. To your surprise George joined you handing you a cup of alcohol.

You didn't drink but you didn't want to ruin the party for George. You took the cup and took a drink.

"What you think luv?" He smiled.

"It's good lots of people huh?" You chuckled.

"Yeah hey after we are done drinking would you like to dance with me?" He smiled.

"I really don't know how to dance Georgie." You said.

He blushed at the mention of his nickname. You of course didn't notice it.

"Well today is the best day to try, I'll help you." He said.

"Okay let's go." You smiled and finished your cup. You felt it burn your throat lightly but you didn't mention it to George. You also felt the alcohol hit your stomach and you felt a little tipsy but nothing insane.

George held his hand out and led you to the group of people dancing. You followed what the others girl were doing and tried you best not to look like a idiot. George was smiling and held you hand you felt the blush growing on your cheeks and you guys finished dancing and headed to get a drink of water.

"George, y/n it's good to see you guys here!" Ashely one of the party planners smiled. She was nice and handed you and George a cup of alcohol from a tray she had. You sighed but took the cup with a smile.

"Hey in the living room people are playing spin the bottle you should go y/n!" Ashely says.

"I don't know Ashely." You chuckled.

"Awww come on go please I want you to have fun" she said smiling sweetly. She really just wanted to see everyone having fun at her party.

"Okay I'll go" you said.

She left with a smile happy with herself. You looked at George and sighed.
"Well I should go I don't wanna disappoint her" you said. But you felt George behind you.

"I'm going" he says.

"You sure? You know what you do when you play spin the bottle right?" You asked.

"Yeah let's go" he said looking a little nervous.

You two headed to the living room and walked toward the circle of people who were sitting in a circle.

Luckily instead of having people make out. People were just drinking. So if the bottle landed on you, you would just take a shot.

You and George sat next to each other and took shots. George only took two, you on the other hand had three and was slurring your speech.

"Georgie, its-s your turn ta spin the bottle-e" you slurred laughing like a idiot after. George chuckled.

"Actually I think we should head back home" he said standing up.

"Okay-y" you said standing up but falling but catching yourself by clinging to George's waist.

George picked you up and basically gave you a piggie back ride. Everyone was okay since they knew you lived with George. You were slurring and you messed with George's hair.

"I think your hair is cute." You slurred running your hands through it. George chuckled.

"You think so luv?" He smiled.

"Yeah, you're cute." You said

George smiled brightly.
"I think you're cute as well love." He said.

"Georgie, where are we going?" You said looking around.

"We're gonna home." He says.

"Why?" you asked still rather drunk.

"So we can go to bed." He said.

"You wanna go to bed with me?" You asked.

George blushed his thoughts going to the gutter. "Ugh, what do you mean luv?" He said.

"Bed, I wanna sleep with you Georgie." You said hugging him tightly.

"Y/n, do you have feelings for me luv?" He asked feeling a bit nervous.

You played with his hair and didn't say anything. You two got home and George opened the door and walked you to his room he placed you in his bed and he laid next to you.

"Georgie wanna hear a secret?" You giggled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Don't tell anyone okay. Don't tell me okay. I like you Georgie I think you're very cute." You giggled.

"You like me?" He asked.

You nodded your head and you felt George smile as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Y/n, can I kiss you?" He asked.

You looked at him blushing and smiled.

He broke the space between you and kissed your lips. He pinned you down his bed and kissed you roughly. You wrapped your arms around him and played with his hair.

After the kiss you and George pulled away and fell asleep holding once another.

"Fuck my head" you said waking up but feeling yourself not being able to get up. George was asleep holding you. You blushed.

"You awake luv?" He said kissing your cheek.

You blushed "ah my head hurts and I don't remember much about last night" you chuckled.

"Oh you want me to remind you?" He smiled.

"Yeah please" you said.

"I like you y/n" he said and kissed your lips softly. You blushed madly and kissed him back after the shock went away.