John (play)

John had just came out of the bathroom that was in the corner of his dressing room

John had just came out of the bathroom that was in the corner of his dressing room. He put on the outfit they wanted him and the others to wear for the movie. You haven't seen it but you were excited. But before John got out to show it he was already complaining.

"It looks horrible" he would mumble.

"I'm sure it's fine sweetheart. Let me see" you said and he did eventually come out and reveal the costume.

"This is a dumb costume!" John huffed.

You giggled. It was a dumb Shakespeare costume he had to wear in order to be in a cameo for a movie. It was blue and looked like a short dress, he wore tights and the outfit and puffy sleeves . You couldn't help but giggle.

"It's cute, you look Romeo." You smiled trying to make him feel better.

"Then why don't you become my Juliet luv?" He smirked.

"John you know how that story ends right?" You giggled. He just stuck out his tongue playfully looking at his outfit in the mirror again.

"You think I look good?" He said. Looking at the costume and fixing it trying to make himself look less ridiculous. But to you he looked oddly handsome in it.

"Adorable!" You said wanting to pinch his cheeks. He was just so adorable. You kiss his cheek and he mumbled a thank you.

"You're gonna stay and watch right luv?" John says you smile and nod your head.

"Like I was gonna miss this Johnny!" You said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Help me put on the neck thing luv" he said handing you the ruffle neck piece. You put it on his neck and he looked nervous. Like he felt dumb in the costume. You kissed his cheek and fixed his hair. You were glad you could help him with this.

"You look so handsome Johnny, you're gonna make the girls swoon." You chuckled.

"But am I making the most important girl swoon?" He said standing up and pinned you against the wall. You blushed madly at this sudden display of dominance.

"Johnny, of course." You blushed. You looked away and John placed a finger on your chin and brought your face closer. He kissed you passionately and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed you and it was pretty hard to get closer to each other. Due to his costume. He started kissing your neck sucking on parts of your neck leaving hickies but making sure not to leave them in visable areas. The neck ruffles would tickle your skin when he started kissing your neck. You let out light giggles and John only hummed in response lightly biting your neck. You can feel his the corners of his lips smile. He was happy.

The door was opening and you two jumped away from each other. You also quickly fixed your clothes and John did the same. But you just guys stood still like deer in headlights which just made you two look more guilty. Luckily it was just Paul.

"Eh John help me with the costum-" Paul said he saw you two and smirked. He was smart so he knew what was going on.

"Sorry was I disturbing something?" He said. He raised a eyebrow and hand his hand on his hips. 

"No, y/n will help you I couldn't put the dam neck piece on my own." He said sitting down at his hair fixing his hair.

You just quickly put the ruffles on Paul and went to help John with his ruffles since they got messed up after our quick make out section. Paul thanked you and you gave him a thumbs up. Paul also fixed his hair but you didn't see any point of it. John and Paul's hair looks fine regardless.

"Are you boys excited? You're gonna be in a movie!" You smiled trying to start some conversation.

"I heard they are planning on giving us our own movie. I heard some talking about it" Paul said.

"Really?" John said surprised. Paul nodded and you smiled. You saw John's eyes light up. Wow they sure are getting big, they are going on your soon as well.

"That would be so fun! Seeing you boys on the big screen. John you would kill the camera you snarky boy." You said booping his cheek.

"That would be nice. And we wouldn't have to wear these outfits." Paul said.

"Be lucky have you seen ringo's outfit yet? Poor guy has a cape and hat." John says.

Paul just laughs. "Knowing him he must like the costume." He says.

"But you guys look adorable. I like the outfits!" You smiled.

"Hear that John y/n called me cute." Paul smirked.

"Shut it Paul, y/n thinks I look better." John joked.

They laughed but turned to you, to see who would you pick. You just winked and put a finger over your lips. The chuckled and headed out to the stage. You followed and watched them on the stage behind the cameras. They were just a small Cameo but they seem like they were the main cast. Everyone stormed around them trying to talk to them. I saw Ringo and George Ringo of course having a very cute looking costume. The cape completed the outfit and it suited him.

You just watched them act like idiots and laughed Every once in a while. After they were done filming you headed down with them. You noticed the many girls surrounding them. You didn't like it but it was gonna be something you had to get use too. You looped your arm around John's waist hugging him from the back. He chuckled and continued giving autographs while you hugged him. He started walking so he can turn around but you held onto his waist. He walked and your feet dragged as John walked. He chuckled and finally was able to turn to see you.

"Silly bird" he said and kissed your cheek.

"You look like that actor from Romeo and Juliet." You said.

"Nah, that guy is a real square." He chuckled.

"Yeah I'm sure he isn't a little jokester like you huh?" You smirked.

"Yeah, you love that I can make you laugh" he said kissing your cheek.

"Yeah I do." You said.

"Let's go Johnny, let's go home." You said smiling.

"Luv is tired?" He said holding your hand.

"A little it's been a long day. So are you keeping the costume?" You smirked.

"I think it would make a good costume for Halloween no?" He says. You nod your head in agreement.

"Maybe we can be Romeo and Juliet." He smirked.

"What are you trying to say John. You know how that ends." You joked.

"Well we can be smarter versions of Romeo and Juliet." He chuckled.

"You're a dummy" you giggled.