John (not me part two)

"Are you okay love?" I said going into the guest room I had.

Y/n was laying on the bed. The room was cold and dark. The tone was just one of pure sadness. I walked in, food in a tray for her to eat. I placed it on the bed and saw she didn't eat the dinner I gave her last night. I sighed.

"I'm not hungry" she said.

"Love can you look at me please" I said.

She sighed and stood up. Her eyes having dark circles and tears staining her cheeks.
She looked rather thin it pained me to see her this way.

I smiled at her and moved her hair away from her face. I had made some soup and I grabbed the spoon and lifted it to her lips. She nodded her head no.

"No John I'm fine" she said quietly.

"No eat this, I'm gonna make sure you finish this whole bowl" I said.

She smiled lightly and ate the soup from the spoon. She took the bowl and started eating.

"We are going out today" I said.

"Where? Why?" She said looking from her soup.

"Love, it's been a week and I know it's hard. But I want to see you happy once again." I said.

"I know, I'm just still upset about everything that happened." She says.

It's been a week since she divorced her husband. Her husband of a year had cheated on her and got his mistress pregnant.

I of course punched him in the face and luckily I was cleared of anything so I didn't get in trouble. I guess being in a popular band had it's benefits. Plus I didn't care, I would do it again. If given the chance.

"I know love, but you need to get out more. How about we go into town and I'll take you out to a nice dinner" I said.

"No it's okay, you do so much for me now. You are letting me stay here and you've taken care of me. It's too much." She said looking guilty.

"Love, it's fine. Look I'm happy you're here. You see this house it's massive and me on my own here gets rather lonely. Im glad to have you here" I said chuckling.

She smiled and let some tears fall once again.

"Thank you John" she said giving me a hug.

"No problem love." I said hugging her back. She was my best friend I wouldn't let her be on her own.

"Now up. Shower and get dressed." I said.

"How should I dress?" She asked.

"Formal love, but nothing crazy." I said patting her head. She smiled and got up and headed to the bathroom I headed down stairs and got ready myself. I having to do my hair and get my jacket and dark sunglasses. I didn't want any fans as much as I love them. Get in the way with me cheering up y/n. She's my top priority at the moment and making her happy is a goal at the moment.

After a while y/n came down and I turned to see her. She still had a sad tone but she looked beautiful. Her hair neat and clean, she was wearing a simple black dress that suited her. I smiled.

"Wow you look beautiful" I said.

"You think?" She said.

"I know love, come on let's get going. I have a few places I wanna take you " I said. I held out my arm so she could loop her arm with mine. She smiled lightly and looped her arm with mine.

I headed out of the big home and walked down to the car and opened the door for y/n. She got in and I closed the door. I got in the car and then I smiled.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"A few places so we can cheer you up love. I have some ideas but is there any where you wanna go?" I asked.

"No not really, I haven't thought about going out anywhere" she said looking out the window.

"Well let's go into town and we can go shopping. You need some new clothes. I'll get you whatever you want. My treat." I say.

"No I'm okay John I really don't feel like getting some clothes" she said.

"Well then we can always get some vinyls. You love those." I said.

Y/n sighed. "yeah I do love those but-" she said but I cut her off.

"No let's get going then!" I said.

I started driving and we headed to the city. I had my glasses on and coat so people shouldn't be able to know who I am. Plus I brushed it back which should help.

I parked at the end of the many stores that was on the street. We got out of the car and started walking. I payed attention to y/n's eyes. Seeing what she would let her eyes look at something. If she kept looking at something she was interested in it. So I made sure to buy it.

"Come on let's go inside" I said. I saw y/n look at a ring from the store.

"Why?" She asked snapping back into reality.

"I see you eyeing that ring come on let's get it" I said.

"What no I just looked at it" she said shyly.

"Yeah but I know you liked it, come on love. Let's get it. Please come with me." I said my best puppy dog look. Y/n could never say no to it. She sighed.

"Okay" she said in defeat. But I took her by the hand and we walked into the store and I bought the ring. It was a simple ring silver that was engraved with rose designs. And a small Ruby in the middle of it. I put it on her finger and saw a smile.

"Atta girl look at that pretty smile" I said.

Y/n looked at me and chuckled. She still had that small smile. But I hope that by the end of the day she would be happy forever.

We walked down the street and I never took my eyes in y/n. I bought her some vinyls, but she seemed to have her eyes on a stuff bear while we passed the toy store. It was half her size I'm sure she could lay on it as a bed.

I took her into the toy store and we bought the bear and a bag of sweets.

Y/n was smiling bright and I was happy.
"Come on love let's go get something to eat. I know a place." I said. We walked back to the car and headed to that restaurant I had made a appointment with.

We left the bear and bag of sweets in the car. We walked in the restaurant and waited in line. Y/n looked at the room which was elegant.

"Wow, it looks like a ball room" y/n said.

"Sure does. Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah but why are you doing this for me John? We were so distant before I thought you were mad at me." I said.

"No love I wasn't mad. I, well. Your ex talked to me in private. He didn't like how close we were. And well I didn't want you two to get in problems because of me. So I distance myself. I'm sorry. I love you a lot and care about you y/n. I shouldn't have left you." I said.

"Its okay I understand why you did it. I just missed you a lot." She said hugging me.

"Let's say I missed my number one fan. And I wanna take her out on a nice dinner" I smiled.

"Okay Johnny" she chuckled.

"Let's eat love" I said. We walked to our table.

I wish I could confess my feelings to her. And make her my girl but I know this isn't the time. She's still not in the best place mentally. So once she's okay I'll tell her and hope she will be mine. I just want to make her happy. And seeing her smile because of me is the best thing I've seen all year. 

_______________
Part 3 soon. Love ya all.