Twenty Six

Alessando

Fourteen days without them had been hell and Alessando could find no other word to describe it. He'd cried, he'd hurt and while he was in no way okay, he knew he had to get back to business. He'd been sitting in front of Allegro who was on the phone looking angrier than a mother fucker.

"He did what!" He all but yelled.

Alessando listened with interest, "Romani thought it'll be funny to send his men to kill members of the English mafia on behalf of us," Allegro gritted his teeth.

"Where is that mother fucker so I can put a bullet through his skull!"

Alessando took a deep breath, "We don't have Malia anymore? I thought he knew that?" He asked.

Allegro sighed, "He does. He's just doing it to piss us off! Pay back for damaging his business in the first place when we took Malia."

Alessando frowned, "What are we going to do?"

Allegro narrowed his eyes, "Kill him."

Alessando nodded, "Okay, but we don't know where he is."

"I've gotten a tip, we may have a location in the next few hours."

As Allegro stood up, his eldest brother's gaze softened, "You doing okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." He said quickly, waving him off.

Allegro nodded, "I don't mean to talk out of place here Alessando but maybe you should look for them, at least check to see if they're alright."

But he ignored Allegro's advice letting it go through one ear and come out the next.

~*~

Alessando heard his phone buzz, as he reached over and blindly handed it to Greece.
"Answer it, I'm too tired."
Greece gave him an exasperated look before her eyes widened, "It's Malia!"
Alessando groaned, "What the hell does she want!"
Greece put the call on loudspeaker before Malia's voice could be heard cracking over the line.

"Alessando! We need help!" She whispered.
"Elliot and Laya are here too, with Romani! We're in a warehouse on 19th street. Please hurry! We don't know what he's going to do!"
Alessando perked up and looked over towards Greece who stood up immediately before shouting and soon the whole family was in the living room. Quickly, she explained the situation and as soon as she finished all eyes turned to him.

Romani seemed to have Laya and Elliot and even though the sound of their names still hurt him, he couldn't just leave them there. He loved them and he needed them safe.
"We need to go," Alessando stood up immediately.

"This could be a trap." Alejandro warns.

Alessando nodded, "I know, but I have to go."

In about five minutes, they were armed and ready with Greece waiting by the door with Adriano- Brio in her arms as they drove out. Alessando was driving furiously down the highway as Dallas sat in the passenger seat beside him.
"We'll get them back." She said reassuringly.

The warehouse now a safe distance away, they parked the cars and exited. Alessando had his gun in hand, his eyes narrowed as Dallas stood beside him with a gun in her grasp.

"Let's go," Alessando nodded towards her as they both treaded forward carefully.

Alessando nodded at Allegro and Alejandro who were a little ahead of them. They hid behind a dumpster close enough to see men going in and out. Alessando was positive they were at the right place as he nodded for them to continue forward. Alessando locked eyes with the men whom unfortunately weren't given enough time to alert the others as he shot them straight through their skulls.