Nine

Laya

She had enjoyed Dallas' company even in the mist of her worry about Alessando's return. Laya turned her attention to Elliot who was huddled beside her with a solemn look to his face, she knew he was worried about him but didn't dare say a word as Dallas offered them dinner. Graciously, they accepted it and Laya munched down quickly, eating her fill. Laya looked over at Elliot when he spoke, "We're going with him, right?" He asked, his voice small.
Laya smiled and kissed his cheek, "I want too, do you?"

When Elliot nodded, Laya's smile grew as Dallas suddenly rushed in with a smile to her lips, before saying two magical worlds, "He's back"
At her words both herself and Elliot stood up and rushed out of the room to the main living space where four bodies were huddled together, instantly connecting with his green eyes Laya bolted towards him and clung to him like a sloth to a tree.
"What took you so long?" She muttered into his shirt.
She heard him sigh but hadn't spoken a word before she felt him kiss her forehead and she leaned  back to look at him.

His eyes no longer focused on her as he looked past her to where she knew Elliot was still standing. Laya stepped aside letting Alessando take a few cautious steps towards their boy before they were facing each other and Laya could clearly see the emotions evident on Elliot's face, "Elle," Alessando's voice was soft and Laya looked on as Elliot crumbled quickly punching him weakly in the arm before wrapping his arms around him.

Laya felt her heart swell when she was soon beckoned over and inserted into their hug.
"He's gone, Elle, he's gone."
Laya saw Elliot nod, stray tears escaping his eyes which she wiped away before Alessando kissed both their temples tenderly.
"Come," his voice was deep, controlling compelling them to follow.
He led them to a room where he instructed them to sit where he stood in front of them.

"Firstly, how are you two feeling?" He asked.
Laya answered first, "Good,"
"Better," Elliot answered as well, "Dallas took care of my bruises."
Alessando seemed pleased by that and nodded, "I wanted to ask, this camp, where we are right now, it's only temporary and the compound where I live is permanent, you can only be allowed inside if I claim you."
"Claim us?" Elliot asked quickly.
"Haven't you already?" Laya pushed.

This caused Alessando to smile, "Have you accepted me?" He asked.
Laya didn't need to think for that answer but her eyes immediately settled on Elliot who was beside her, she waiting with a bated breath for Elliot to answer but instead of a verbal one he walked over to Alessando and cuddled into his side, "Now you're never allowed to leave us," Elliot whispered.
Laya smiled when Elliot came back and entwined their fingers, Laya felt nothing but happiness at seeing them embrace, no animosity, no jealousy, just happiness.

"We should be leaving in about an hour." Alessando spoke fluidly.
"I'm going to help pack up,"
"Can we help?" She asked quickly.
"Elliot needs to rest and I doubt you'd be okay leaving him but, you're welcome to join."
Laya gave him a nod, how'd he understand them so quickly, Elliot seemed to have the same sentiments but neither said a word as Alessando departed leaving the two alone.

"I'm very excited." Laya said smiling.
Elliot rolled his eyes, "So am I"

~*~

At three in the morning, all the packing was completed and both Elliot and herself followed Alessando to his car, not wanting to be away from him much. The driver of the car gave them a brisk nod before opening the door. Laya sat situated beside Elliot who she clung to like a monkey to a tree. Alessando sat in the front seat with the driver who he instructed to take off and soon they were on the road and Laya couldn't help sneaking glances at both her men. Elliot was staring out the window with his chin in his palm.

Out of impulse, Laya leaned up and kissed just below his jaw. The action made him look at her quickly before a soft smile graced his lips and he leaned forward and pecked her forehead. Laya grinned to herself and settled back into his chest to see Alessando looking at them in the rear view mirror to which Laya gave him a cheeky smile. During the course of the drive Laya must have fallen  asleep because when she reopened her eyes she was greeted by the sight of large gate being opened.

"Boss?" Their driver was looking at Alessando.
"Yes, they're mine."
At that, they drove through the gate parking alongside the other cars.

"Welcome to my home," Alessando turned around to face them as the gate was closing behind them.