Seventeen

Alessando

His eyes widened at the look on his brother's face as he entered the kitchen. Allegro had the world's largest bags underneath his eyes and Alessando winced at his drawn out expression.
"Long night?" He asked handing him a cup of coffee.
Greece and Adriano-Brio had been home for five days now and in those five days Allegro had gotten less than ten hours of sleep.
He hummed, "I was finally able to put him to sleep, so Greece is upstairs taking a nap."

Alessando nodded, "Then why are you up?"
Allegro waved him off, "We have business meetings today."
Alessando was aware of that but it was nothing too pressing, "Allegro, I'm sure we can handle today's agenda. Go take a nap."
"I second that." Alejandro appeared with a sandwich in his hand, "You look exhausted."
Allegro was about to rebut when Alejandro pointed to the stairs and Alessando chuckled, "Seriously fratello, you look like shit, worse than usual and that says a lot."

Allegro flipped him, "Fuck you Alessando!"
He chuckled, "Wouldn't you like too."
Alejandro shook his head while they watched Allegro disappear.
"Romani sent us another threat." Alejandro began sitting at the table and Alessando followed suit.
"He wants the location of Malia and five million as compensation."
Alessando sighed, "Or what?"

"He's threatening exposing our ilegitimate business and attacking our shipments. Not to mention Laya and Elliot."
Alessando tightened his fist at the mention of the preposterous threat he made to hurt the two people Alessando was sure he'd do anything for.
"We aren't giving him anything. Malia is staying put."
Alejandro nodded, "We both know we aren't going to give him what he wants but we also know he doesn't make empty threats."

"There's a solution to that." Alessando deadpanned.
"I kill him."
Alejandro gave him a look, "He was once an ally Alessando, we can't just kill him."
Alessando scoffed, "I can and I....."
He stopped mid sentence at the sight of Laya and Elliot who were standing by the doorway. He shut his mouth tightly, they'd never heard him talk so freely about killing anyone, and he was suddenly afraid to look them in the eyes.

"We only came for the coffee Dallas told us she made." Elliot said in their silence.
Alessando watched as Elliot sent him a small smile as he poured himself and Laya their cups. The two left quickly after and Alessando groaned to which Alejandro gave him a look.
"Killing him will show our other allies that we don't respect an alliance."
Alessando only shook his head, "That alliance was over the moment he first threatened us and everyone knows it."

"You mean the moment you slept with his wife."
He rolled his eyes, "It was a mistake and I regret it. But I can't change what I did so right now we need to take care of the problem."
"Agreed." Arturo said pulling out a chair and taking a seat.
"To which part?" They both asked simultaneously.
"We kill him before he follows through with his threats."

~*~

Alessando closed their bedroom door behind him softly avoiding the gazes of both Laya and Elliot as they followed him across the room.
"You want to watch television with us?" Laya asked softly.
He ran his fingers through his brown hair before shrugging, "I was going to go to the gym."
"If you'd like we can come." Elliot said quietly.

Alessando looked at the both two of them as they gazed intently at him.
"Yeah." He agreed, somehow feeling ashamed at what they'd heard him say earlier.
"We're not upset." Laya spoke up.
"We knew what we were getting into when we agreed to live with you." Elliot finished.
Alessando sighed as they both approached him and wrapped their arms around him.  He leaned back a little to look into their eyes before they each leaned forward and kissed his lips gently before going to change.

Twenty minutes later Alessando was chuckling at Elliot's groaning, "I'm the man behind the computers are you really going to make me practice?!"
Alessando lifted a brow, "Yes."
Alessando stood behind him as he shot at the targets, his aim had gotten better admittedly but it could be better and Alessando let him know that gently to which Elliot scoffed before nodding silently agreeing to his request to practice.

He'd explained to them the importance of practice and the upper hand it gave them when the time came for them to defend themselves which Alessando knew was inevitable. His eyes found Laya punching the punching bag and Alessando smiled at her, the young woman was a force to be reckoned with and he knew with a little more time she could probably come close to beating Arturo, just Arturo he thought, never him. He smiled cheekily before walking over to her.

"You're doing great la mia vita," he said smiling.
(my life)
She grinned back, "Can we spar?" Elliot asked approaching.
Alessando lifted his brow, "You too want to spar against me?"
At their nodding heads, he gestured tobthe mat and stepped on pulling off his shirt. He flexed his arms out of habit to which he'd caught Elliot's hooded gaze and Laya's open mouth; he smirked.

"Ready?" He asked taunting.
They took their stance and Alessando nodded, "Now remember what I...." his sentence had been cut short when Laya charged.
Her fists connecting with his rib cage and he jumped back from the impact, okay, he thought I guess they were starting.
Alessando noticed Elliot circled him and danced around him quickly faking a punch to which Elliot if it were real, would have dodged.

They continued like this for sometime and Alessando felt his heart swell with pride. They'd made him so proud in that moment Alessando didn't know what to do. Sweat was pouring down all their foreheads and soon they'd collapsed onto the mat. He grinned at them, "I don't know who your teacher is but he's done an excellent job" he said smirking.
Elliot rolled his eyes while Laya shook her head, "Oh hush,"

Alessando noticed their eyes trailing his body, seemingly stopping at the bullets wounds embedded into his flesh.
"Did they hurt?" Laya asked.
Elliot seemed to be watching them too and Alessando sighed.
"Yes. A lot."
"How many do you have?" Elliot asked.

Alessando winced at the question, way more than any of his other brothers.
"I have five in total. Two were from separate occasions and the other three I received at once."
They both seemed shocked at the last bit as he retold the story. Arturo had been taken and in his anger at seeing his brother's lifeless body he shot at the guards and that earned him three bullets himself.

"Dallas fixed you up?" Laya asked."
Alessando nodded before Elliot whispered, "You can't be reckless anymore."
Alessando stood up be beckoning him into his arms, "I won't Elle." He said softly.
Laya inserted herself in his arms as well and he kissed the tops of their heads.
"I have something to lose now." He whispered back.
"And I'd be damned if I let you two go."

And he meant that; with all his heart because like it or not Alessando knew they were both here to stay in his house and in his heart because he was falling in love with them.
"Come on,"Laya said grabbing their hands.
"I wanna shower and take a nap before dinner."
Alessando chuckled following them out.