Eleven

Elliot

Elliot awoke to neither Laya nor Alessando beside him and frowned, where were they? He lifted himself off the bed and walked towards the bathroom for a well needed shower. He soaked his blonde hair with warm water and shampoo and sighed feeling relaxed. He stepped out, dried himself and grabbed one of Alessando's shirts and pants that was a little big on him. Elliot was average height and build for a boy but Alessando beat him in both those areas with height and muscle.

Hair still dripping he walked out into the hallway and frowned again not remembering the way. Aimlessly he walked the halls until he recognized the kitchen and pushed the door open to see Arturo sipping a cup of coffee. Elliot gave him a once over, Arturo and Alessando were so easy to tell apart he thought just as Arturo gave him a little wave.
"They're in the gym".
"How'd you know who I was looking for?" He crossed his arms.

Arturo gave him a look before shaking his head, "Follow me, I doubt you know where to find it."
Wordlessly, Elliot followed him across the lawn into a large building that on the inside was stocked with ammunition and knives, a fighting ring, shooting range and a regular workout gym. Slowly, his eyes traveled about the room before he caught sight of his two lovers. Alessando was behind Laya as he taught her how to hold a gun.

Elliot watched with interest as Alessando took a step back and Laya shot at the target barely hitting the end, but she squealed anyway hugging Alessando who chuckled and kissed her head, Elliot smiled to himself, content with watching them.
"Well, aren't you going to go over?" Arturo asked, forgetting he was beside him.
Elliot narrowed his eyes at him, "I will!" He snapped. His snappy reply had made his presence known as both Laya and Alessando were now making their way over to them.

"How'd you sleep?" Alessando asked.
"Good." Elliot looked at his arm around Laya and frowned a bit, why didn't he hug him too.
"You better have, you've been asleep for a whole day!" Laya piped in.
Elliot looked flabbergasted, "A day!"
"You needed it." Alessando interjected.
Elliot narrowed his eyes, "What happened while I was out?"

Suddenly Laya squealed and grabbed his arm, "Sando taught me how to shoot and throw knives!"
"Look!" She grabbed a knife and aimed at the board, hitting it at the bottom but she squealed anyway and turned around to face him.
"I still need practice," she giggled sheepishly.
"You'll need to practice soon," Laya said.
Elliot watched as she fluttered about the room, showing him everything that there was to know.

His eyes suddenly caught sight of both Alessando and Arturo whispering quietly to each other at the other end of the room. He frowned at Alessando's frustrated stance before turning his attention back to Laya who was babbling about guns.
"Is everything okay with Alessando?" He asked.
The question made her stop mid sentence before she spoke again, this time quieter, "I think someone threatened them,"
"I heard Allegro tell him earlier."

Elliot nodded before Arturo exited the gym and Alessando made his way over to them.
"Ready to begi—"
"Is everything okay?" Elliot asked curious.
He heard him sigh, "We received a new threat this morning but nothing too serious."
Elliot nodded, knowing he was sugarcoating it but he let it slide as Alessando handed him a gun with a smirk, "Think you can beat me at a shooting contest?"

Elliot smirked, "Bring it!"

~*~

Elliot did not win, in fact, he barely hit the target while Alessando hit the bullseye every single time. He was exhausted and annoyed at the man who stood beside him smirking proudly at himself.
"I'm proud of you, you did good for your first time!"
Even though he was slightly annoyed the praise lifted his spirits as Laya was suddenly bundled beside him wrapping herself in his arms, "You really did do good!"

Elliot smiled at her before handing the gun to Alessando who put it back on the rack, "Come on, lunch should be ready."
Laya bounced towards the door in a fit of energy and both himself and Alessando hung back, quickly before he could move Elliot grabbed Alessando's hand making him stop abruptly in his tracks.
"The day before, with Sir, what— what did you do?"
Elliot didn't know why he asked, he was just curious, curious about what Alessando capable of.

Elliot saw Alessando's face harden, "I killed him."
Elliot didn't tense, he knew he was dead, "Did he suffer?"
"Yes." Was Alessando's clipped response before retracting himself from him.
"How?"
Alessando didn't ask why Elliot was asking all these questions but gave him a nod as if he understood, "I tied him up and took two of my knives and sliced his body......."

It was gruesome and Elliot had listened, drinking it all in, his childhood tormentor finally dead.
"Elle," his voice was gentle.
"Did he ever—"
Elliot nodded, "The day before I ran away."
"How many times had he...."
Elliot shook his head, "Just that once."
Suddenly Alessando pulled him into his body, Elliot let go, surrounding himself in his warmth.
"I will never let anyone hurt you again, ever."
Elliot nodded, believing every word.