The Final Fight: Alternate Ending

Hello sweet people! nice to see that you don't completely hate me and want me to die heh heh heh....

This is an alternate ending where they DON'T DIE! Yay!!!!!!! 

I started writing the alternate ending in Lost Victory, right after they die. However, this is where it really has to start. Please, read on and be happy with me....

Thx to S!!!

Percy POV

When Alastor came in, I thought we were doomed.

I didn't tell the others. I just fought as hard as I humanly (or demigodly) could.

Hulk pretty much beat up Alastor, but he kept getting up and trying to fight with his master.

Annabeth and I severed Tartarus' other eye, but not as well as Clint's arrows. Clint was currently trying to get arrows under his thick hide. Tartarus grew tired of it and used his sword to knock Clint into the fire.

With a yell, Annabeth and I started running to get him out of the flames. Tartarus spotted us and ignored Tony's desperate attempts at distracting him. He swung out his huge sword and hit us in the backs of our knees. We were knocked to the ground and we lay there, stunned, our breath completely knocked out of us. I turned to Annabeth and let out a short laugh. "We fell," I told her, struggling to get up.

She looked confused and then mirth filled her features and she grinned. "We can laugh about it later," she reminded me. "Clint's in trouble." She stood up and then grabbed my arm, pulling me with her. I glanced back at Tartarus, but it looked like Tony and Thor were successfully distracting him.

We ran towards Clint.

Are you happy now?