[17] An Anchor, A Wheel and A Hat

Pic of Chelsea and Nina on the side!!!

Trisha(Fay)

The girls had been complaining that I'm ditching them for Asher, which is so not true, so they've invited me to go on a girl's day out. Me being the good and generous girl I am canceled my lunch date with Asher to go on the girl's day out.

This was pretty much how our phone call sounded like:

Me: Ash, I can't go to our lunch date today, the girls asked me to go to a girl's day out.

Asher: What? No way, I asked you first!

Me: Well the girls are thinking that I'm ditching them for you! I need to prove them that I'm not!

Asher: You sure babe? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that you are ditching them for me.

Me: What? Asher no!

Asher: Okay whatever floats your boat!

Me: Ugh, whatever! I'll see you around though!

Asher: 'Kay, bye. Love you.

Me: Love you too.

And that's how it ends. Asher was pretty upset but eh, he's not the boss of me.

*****

The girls and I have decided to go shopping! I'm not obsessed with shopping, it's not even my hobby. I'm just okay with doing it. It's like me and make up, I guess.

Before we go shopping though, Nina suggested to go to the salon and spa first, you know to get rejuvenated and stuff.

It was probably the best idea that a person could ever heard of because I'm pretty dang sure that it was the best thing that has ever happen to me.

I got a cream bath and a mani and pedi.

Then I got a chocolate facial and a mud bath which was so relaxing I'm pretty sure that I died and went to heaven.

We spent two hours in the spa then decided to get something to eat. We're in mood for some Fish and Chips and Chelsea knew a really cool place in the mall.

She was right about that. It's really good. I ordered a plate of Fish and Chips and a glass of lychee tea and they turned out to be really good. I went to London a couple of years back and this Fish and Chips is the closest thing I got to the Fish and Chips there.

And that's saying something.

We went to shop at The Body Shop first, checking out all the new scents.

It's like the beginning of November already, but everything seems to be so....christmas-y.

I was smelling one of the new christmas scent when I felt a pair of arms twisting around my waist. I felt a kiss on one of my shoulder and tilted my head to the back.

"Asher," I said.

"Fay," he mocked me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in surprise.

"Oh nothing, the boys and I decided to go join our girls in their 'Girl's Day Out'" he said putting air quotes around the 'Girl's Day Out' part.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked them.

They nodded their head simultaneously.

"Okay then, and for the record, it's on you," Chelsea warned.

I picked out a new body lotion and a lip balm and paid to the cashier.

I thanked them and we walked out of the store.