Night fall

Avery pov

" baby why you got that girl face up innea lookin like that. " August asked

" i already told you. That dumb bitch wanted to be disrespectful about me being pregnant. So i had to show her one good time. "

" look like you showed her bout 5-6 timesz" he mumbled scratching his head.

Laughing , i threw the pillow at him.

" well do you blame me? " i asked with my hands on my hip.

" hell naw . If I was here i woulda kicked that bitch right in ha mouf. Shut the fuck up some times. " he said acting it out.

Gigging , i adored him.

Catching my glimpse , he saids

" whatchu lookin at? " he straightens up and smirks

" you , problem? " i say locking his eyes with mine.

" mm , okay beybeh i hear you. " he saids as he makes his way over to me.

Pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear , trailing his finger under my jawline , under my chin.

with the slightest push , he pulls my chin up and he bends down to kiss me .

Wrapping my arms around his neck , he caresses his hands all around to my lowerhalf and grips me tight and just holds me.

All inside of my mouth , his tongue swirled around mine before pulling on my bottom lip , and giving me one last kiss.

" come on , lets get sum rest. " he saids caressing my jawline ,

I nod and instantly yawn , i didnt even realize how tired i was until he said something. He sits me down on the bed , and slowly and softly undresses me , starting with my pants. Kissing my legs all the way up , being so sweet , he softly pulls up my tee shirt.

" You want to keep your bra on tonight ? " he asks

I shook my head a no & smile at how he takes details of how i like to sleep 9/10, naked.

" ion een know why i asked " he mumbles and i giggle

Covering myself up , he pulls the cover from under me and pulls it over me. Tucking it a little in the middle.

" i hate that you still do that , yah know i done seen yah body on numerous occasions. " he speaks from the far as he undresses himself.

" i know , it's just so weird to be open like that"

" you call it weird ... i call it art " he said in a different tone being funny.

" shut up and come cuddle with me , and turn the tv on while u at it. "

" excuse meh ? "

" excused. "

Staring contest ...

.

.

.

.
" aight nie , keep on hea " he warns , sliding next to me , turning the tv on like i SAAAID 😂.

Pulling me closer to him , i readjust and lay this ass up on him real close.

" Avery... " he said in a warning tone

" yes ? How may i help you ? "

" i know watchu doin' , stahp it. "

I smirk and place my hand in the hole through the briefs , gripping only his tip. Rubbing my thumb just below it , and stroking him soft , and slow.

Hearing him grunt , he placed his hand over mine attempting to stop me , but i increased my pace and he fell back. Turning around so that i could have full control , locking eyes , i took as much as i could in my mouth , and did my damn thing , and when he was sloppy , i got on top , and slowly sat down on him.

" you know u cant take allet while u up there like u can... lay yo ass dine " he saids with the biggest grin .

I ignore him and slowly ride from what i can and build up my tolerance, covering my mouth , and biting my lip as he placed he hands on the sides of my hips and pushed me down and up at his advantage at his desired pace.

" look at chu ... " he saids as one of his hands found their way up to my neck. Gripping it roughly at that

" mmmmhm " i moan softly as i was coming close and got more relaxed as i welcomed him in more deeper.

" yea , stay like that " he saids as the pace picks up more and more. Seeing that lustful deep look in his eyes , i knew he was close so i obeyed. And listened to daddy.

Letting my mouth fly open as i could hardly let anything come out , he stuck two fingers in my mouth and i gave him a show .

Smiling big , and slowly rolling his eyes, he was coming and i didnt plan on stopping.

" Avery ... stahp " he saids trying to pull me off of him. And that made me want to go even harder.

Inbetween light & soft moans & macaroni noises .. i disagreed

" no "

Hearing him cuss a couple of words , i laid my hands on his chest and went harder ,

" ouuu fuuuck beybeh.. " i heard him groan and felt his warm fluid inside of me .

Feeling a release of energy, i rise up and let him out of me. Giving him tender wet kisses.

" i love you " i speak as if i had been under a spell.

" i love you more "

.

.

.

.

💕