Trips 2

Avery marie

I watched August drive as he was focused on the roads . This was going to be the longest drive of my life. He wanted to take a flight but , i didn't want to be in the air. So this was our way .

The only thing that could be heard was the light rain pressing against the car and the faint tory lanez.

August shook his head and turned to a different station.

I hit his arm , changing it back.

He snatched my arm and applied pressure making me squeal in pain. I snatched my arm back rubbing it , attempting for the pain to go away.

Only, for him to change it to this wack ass station with tons of curse words after every civil word.

So now i was curled up in a ball , not getting any attention, it was raining, im starving & listening to wack music.

How great has this trip been so far you ask?

horrible

" Quit poutin' , yeen no beybeh " He saids smacking his lips. Nudging my forearm .

" I am if i want to be " i say

Nudging him back.

He looks over at me and back at the road.

" Who ya talkin' tuh? " he asks

I look around in the backseat & under my seat .

Then back at him.

" You . "

He smiles and removes his right hand from the steering wheel , replacing it with his left hand.

Next thing i know , i felt his hand choking me while he continued to drive.

He cleared his throat and cracked his neck.

" Now , like i said , who , ya talkin to? "

" Y-you . " I managed.

He let me go and rolled his eyes.

" you Just wait .. " he

" why wait when you can handle me now ? " i ask.

He chuckles and turns up the music.

My face instantly fell as i put my headphones in and got comfortable,

nap-time.

~

" Avery , get cho ass up. " i heard august aggressively say as my body swayed back in forth .

" no . " i whine , fixing my body against the door so i was laying comfortably.

" If i tell you moe time , to get the fuck up , thats gone be yo ass . "

I heard him , i just wasn't listening . I wanted to sleep . Leave me the hell alone.

" Avery , you gone make me clown you in front of this store. " i heard him breath heavy.

I could feel me getting on his last nerve but , still . I couldn't stop.

" Imma give you 3 seconds to get up . " He saids