Sweet innocence

Avery marie
Excuse the errors
" Ivy , the party is in 5 minutes . " I say as i rush her.

" Do you want this highlight to be poppin' or what?" She saids as she was a little frustrated.

I sighed and looked at her with sorrowful eyes. She had been dealing with me all day and knowing how difficult i am , means a lot.

" Im sorry. Take as much as time as you need. Im sorry for rushing you when all you are doing is trying to help me . It means a lot that you are tolerating me. " i say as i felt a lot better.

" Its okay. Just a few more . " she saids dipping the brush in the pan and onto my face.

She twirled me into the mirror and i never looked so sexy in my life.

" August is gonna wife you tonight. You look so beautiful Avery. " she saids.

" I think he's gonna be mad as hell for these tight ass pants too. " i say as we both burst into laughter.

" oh cmon , we need to get to the club now before we are late. August got us a vip section.

I nod as i grab sone perfume and applied errangs.

" Im ready. " i say.

She fluffs her hair around in the mirror and grabs her keys.

" lets bounce. " she smirks.

15 minutes later , we arrived at this new strip club in uptown Atlanta which is the buzz around the whole city.

We get 200 in ones and we see our section. Once people spot me , they immediately run over to me.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY! " they scream with big smiles.

I just smile in return, greeting people with hugs . I didnt see August in the crowd so i guess he wasnt here yet.

Once everyone got settled , the dark lighting changed from one color to another. Illuminating our section. I sat down looking for August but he wasn't anywhere near.

Ivy got my message and looked around as well.

She nodded her head to the entrance and i saw him.

Some stripper was holding him up and he looked uninterested. He smiled small and patted her shoulder attempting to leave and let her out nice but she touched his chest. Stopping him.

And once i saw that , i walked over as fast as these leather pants would let me. Once i made it over , i glared at her.

She bent her eyebrows.

" Hey baby. " I call out , kissing him tenderly. Even getting ahead of myself.

I giggled at him kissing me all over my face.
" happy birthday beybeh. " he whispers as he snakes his arm around my waist.

This chick was still here.

" You see , this , * grabs his manlyhood* This dick is all mine . " i say smiling once she rolled her eyes and walked away.

She was a super thick stripper and made her ass bounce more than it needed too.

August groaned and slid his hands across mine.