Mr. Alsina

August

As the movie went off , I looked to my right to see Avery knocked out cold. She always finds a way to go to sleep. I chuckled and looked at Travis who was sleep as well.

i shook my head. I decided to pick Avery up bridal style . Damn she had a big ass. I knew she had a good body , but not this good . She furrowed her eyebrows and clung her arms around my neck.

She opened her eyes and fluttered them multiple times . i smiled down at her.

she was so cute .

" Mr. Alsina? " she yawned.

" Wheres ya room? " i ask as i reached the top of the stair case.

" Third room on the right. " she said as she nestled closer to me. i opened her door with my foot and sat her on her bed. I pulled  her covers back and over her .

She smiled softly at me as she adjusted herself so she was comfortable.

" thank you. " she said.

" No biggie. Don't be late either. " i said in her ear as i tucked her in. i chuckled as i saw the effect i had on her. She practically shivered.

" Goodnight Mr. Alsina. " she said and closed her eyes.

" Goodnight love. " i say as i kissed her cheek.

i watched she whimpered under my touch and i smiled.

I then exited and called my uber .

~

Avery

the next morning

I woke up at the smell of breakfast. But most importantly , bacon. I tossed my hair in a messy bun and jogged downstairs.

" Travvyy. " i say in a raspy voice.

" Morning Sis. Your up early. " he said flipping a pancake over.

" I smelled food. What time is it? " i ask

" Its about * checks watch * 6:25 " he said

i nodded.

" I'm gonna go shower and come back down. " i say stealing some bacon.

he nodded.

i jog upstairs and i suddenly remembered how August aka Mr. Alsina , carried me to my room last night. He even kissed me goodnight.

i smiled all goofy like as i could feel his soft plump lips on my cheek wishing they were somewhere else. I shook my head away. I shouldn't think of my teacher that way.

I went in my closet ,finding an outfit and decided i wanted to be a bum but still on the cute side.

I showered , washing over my body 3 times. When i got out , i applied baby oil and put on this outfit ;

 When i got out , i applied baby oil and put on this outfit ;