Unexpected

Teaser (:
August Alsina
I wake up to the sounds of spongebob , remembering how great last night was.

I actually smile , knowing that Avery and i finally had experienced something so intimate and feelings were still there. I have never in my days experienced real love. Though i wasnt the player type as people make me out to be , i just never had the time for it.

I look down to see Avery's naked body wrapped around mines and she held a tight grip.

Hearing my stomach growl. I pick up the nearest phone i could reach which was hers.

The time read 2:36 pm.

" well damn . " i say to myself. Hearing Avery snoring in my ear.

As i look down , i see robyn texted her but the message doesnt show on her lockscreen . I had access to her phone and what not but i trust Avery. I didnt care because i know where me and Avery stand. Robyn has no competition against me.

And to be honest , that lesbian shit can stop . Though if you really think about it , how great of a threesome would that be? But see , that would cause to many feelings resurfacing between them two. And we cant have none of that bullshit.

Lets not forget how Ms. Bitch showed up at the strip last night like. Excuse you, who in the fuck invited yo ass?

I mean , according to my guidebook and all. But im not gone trip . That used to be her friend n all . But if she came back to start some shit , im boppin the fuck out that hoe. Simple. Bitch you gone feel lat.

I heard my stomach growl for the second time and figured i needed to get up to make breakfast .

I tapped on Avery's shoulder earning no response , i shook her shoulder earning a groan.

I laughed and shook her shoulder harder and she slapped me in my nose.

Making me burst into an obnoxious laugh.

" Avery beybeh cmon na. Im hungry "

" starve. " she spats trying to get comfortable again.

" You got 3 seconds to move or imma push you off this bed. " i say

She wraps her arms back around me and snuggles closer to my neck.

" 3 "
She kisses my cheek and lays back down.
" 2 "

" August Anthony . " she warns

" 1 "

And i push her more than over the bed. She tried to hold on to the cover but it slid right down with her.

she ended up landing on her back while her feet flung into the air .

I laugh as i run downstairs. Hearing her loud footsteps following after me , i look back for one second & she jumped right on me making the both of us fall.

She takes both of her hands trying to choke me but i take mines and secure it around her throat.

She grins & sticks her tongue out her mouth.

I release my harsh grip as she bends down to kiss me .

Licking my bottom lip asking to give her some tongue.

shortly after , she knees my dick and laughs .

As i sit there holding my marbles , she snorted loudly.

" On god i dont find anything funny Avery. Not a damn thang " i say as i struggle to get up. Let alone speak.

" im sorry baby , are you okay? "
She laughs imbetween each word.

I mean mug the shit out of her and she holds her stomach . Trying to breathe.

" cmere baby. " she saids once shes settled down.

I keep walking but she rushes up to me and tries to stop me.

" baby , look at me. " i say avoiding eye contact.

She starts whining and i look at her in the corner of my eye.

" kisses " she said puckering her lips up in the most ugliest manner . But shes my baby so i give her some tender kisses.

" one more " she saids as she holds my jaws .

" now , go sit down in the living room . I'll make breakfast . " she saids handing me a bag of frozen pees.

Pushing me out if the kitchen.

I smirk and shake my head .

Avery
I smile as i watch him limp into the livingroom.

" Hey baby! " i call out as i took some bacon out the fridge.

He didnt say anything but i heard him clear his throat.

I laugh internally at him.

But can we just do a recap of last night? Im so glad i gave August my virginity. Even though he projects himself as this rude obnoxious person , he's really just a big softie.

We didnt go as far as we wanted to last night because , well , it was enough fun for one night.

I cant wait till we go all out. I probably wouldnt know how to walk. But thats fine by me , im sure he'll teach me . 😏

I shake my head at my sinful thoughts and prepare breakfast. Firstly doing the eggs and bacon.

" Baby! " i call out.
" whaaaaaaat? " he yells while i hear 2k playing in the background.

I hear a couple of muffled cuss words and annoyed groans. I smile and walk into the living room and put my hand on his shoulder.

Kissing the side of his cheek. Then licking against his earlope .

He throws the romote down and smacks his teeth.

" YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME " He saids as he lunges in the air & puts his hands behind his head.

" Im not sorry , " i shrug and he glares at me.

" but i came to ask did you want pancakes or waffles? " i smile as he stared at me. I forgot i was only in a bra and some small shorts.

" pancakes. " he saids smoothely

I try to turn around but he catches my forearm and pulls me into him.

We just stand there staring at eachother as the tention thickens.

I smirk and break away and prance into the kitchen.

~

Avery

Later on that day i left August's house and went to my own. I was exhausted from my long day with August and all i wanted to do was sleep.

I ruffle with my hair as i opened my door. I was beginning to strip out my clothes until i turned around towards my bed and found an island girl sitting .

" Are you goin' ta speak or stare? "

.
.

.

.

.
Cliffhangeeerrrr