Fuck you

Avery

It was Tuesday morning , and i was already dressed in this

I brushed out my hair , & re flat ironed certain pieces & grew satisfied

I brushed out my hair , & re flat ironed certain pieces & grew satisfied. I brushed my baby hairs and i added some errangs and lashes.

As i was on my way to school , My brother Travis called me. I was still upset at him about Sunday when he left me stranded.

" What? " i asked

" Woah. What did i do now? " he asked.

" Trav you blew me off when you knew how much that fair meant to me. That was the last day for it to be in town. You didn't leave a text saying sorry or as to why you left. " i say trying to stay calm

" I'm sorry Ave's. I'll make it up to you Tomorrow night. We could go to your favorite restaurant . The expensive one on the other side of town. Sounds cool? " he asked . My brother was nice and considerate. So i wondered what made him leave like he did on Sunday.

I smiled.

" Yeah . Sounds cool. I love you. " I say out of instinct.

" I love you too. " He spoke and hung up.

By now , i was pulling into the schools parking lot. I found  spot after a minute of circling and walked out . I got a couple of stares. Holding either jealousy or lust.

i smiled through it all. The wind was blowing too so that was a bonus.

I walked through the halls standing by Chris's locker. Sooner or later i found Giovanna .

" heeyyy its been forever since our lunch together. We gotta have more. " She frowned.

literally saw you last week but okay girly.

i hugged her as she held her arms open.

" We honestly do. Your cool to hang. Text me tonight and we'll see some fun places we could go too. " I say .

She nodded and Chris soon walked over.

" Wassup Avery? " He hugged me.

" Hey Chris. " I greeted with a smile.

He smiled back showing his dimples .

" Hey love. " He spoke to Giovanna kissing her cheek before hugging her as they rocked.

" aawwwwwwww look at the love birds😭😭❣ " i fake sobbed.