Feelings

Teaser ! Beware i warned yall
Avery

My doorbell rang and i was going to open it , but Robyn beat me to it.

" Now , what did i do now? " Chris said.

" YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?! " She screamed.

" yo robz. Chill. Chris , you told me you told her remember ? Why doesnt she remember? " i ask him.

I was curious. I know chris wouldnt lie to me.

"  I thought she did. I told her i was feeling her when did a smoke session the other day & you said you are too. So you knew Robyn. Dont try to play me . " Chris said.

" I WAS HIGH CHRIS! " she defended.

" So , you mean to tell me , i poured out my heart for no reason that night. Because i said more than me liking you robyn. " he said.

" im sorry . But yes. I like you , i do. But . Avery. " she said.

" tuh, wow. " he said about to leave. I tugged on his arms and since that wasnt working i blocked the frontdoor.

" Dont leave Chris. Please. " i say.

He looked at me and i saw several emotions flash through his face.

" Avery , im tired of this . " he muttered , squeezing his eyes shut.

" i know. I know. But look at me . You never let me down when i needed you. So just stay okay? We can deal with this together." i say softly as i hugged him.

" im going to leave . Avery , i'll be back tomorrow. " Robyn said as she had a backpack.

I nodded.

" stay safe . " i added .

She smiled and left.

" I just need to smoke. Im too sober for these emotions. " he said patting his pockets. He pulled out his keys  and his phone.

" im finna go pick up some sacks from Ty. Be back in less than 15 minutes. " he said.

" okay. Be careful chris. " i say.

" Always am baby! " he said being the goof ball he is.

He left and i took that opportunity to shower.

I washed over my body 3 times using my favorite body wash ; caress daily silk , white peach & silky orange blossom.

After i got out , i put on this comfy outfit ;

I let my wet hair hang & i just brushed it out making my curls pop even more

I sprayed on perfume & put on deodorant .

I walked down the stairs an right when i was about to sit down , i heard my doorbell ring.

I jogged to the door finding chris with a stupid grin on his face & lots of food from different places.

I saw mcdonalds & dominoes

I stood to the side as i let him in.

" Do you have so more gars? I didnt even think to get any. " he asked

I smirked.

" Follow me , bring all of that too. " i say.

Little did he know. I have a smoke room.

It used to be my brothers. Still is kind of .

As we enter my smoke room. His mouth dropped

" So when was you gone tell me you had this? " He asked in a high pitched voice

I shrugged

He shook his head and mugged me .

" let me show you the amount of gars i have. " i say.

I direct him to a large drawer and pull the second to last one exposing a full drawer of rillos.

" Bro . " he dragged out.

I smiled as i grabbed 3 packs and sat on the floor.

He did the same as he pulled out some sacks.

I grabbed my speaker up off of the nerby table & I turned it on and let chris play his music on.

" roll this . Imma roll this one. " he said handing me the bag.

" you must got another grinder cause im not finna break this stuff up with my hands & have this shit in my nails. " i said laughing at him.

" You know you really something avery. " he said and grabbed another grinder .

" im aware "

I began to roll and music just filled our ears.

Once i rolled my perfect blunt , i sparked it up.

I enhaled deeply and let it sit in my lungs for a few seconds and inhaled slowly.

Chris just watched me and i wondered what he was thinking.

" What? " I ask .

He didnt say anything but took the blunt out of my hand.

" Finish rolling that other blunt. " I say.

He nodded and enhaled it once more before passing.

" we finna get fucked up . " he said with confidence.

~

Several blunts later , i was beyond lifted and hungry. I was so hungry , my stomach was eating every organ in my body .

We were already tearing up the food that Chris had bought.

I finished my last slice of pizza and sit it to the side to find chris watching me. He had been doing this all night .

Whats up with him?

" Chris..? " i ask.

I saw him leaning in and i felt his breath on my lips.

THE HELL IS HAPPENING!