Hold me.. please

Avery

Me & Giovanna had went our separate ways and i was finally leaving. When i went home it was only 4 and i saw August's car and a car i wasn't familiar with. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked in the house.

I went straight to the living room and saw a girl on the side of August grinning her ass off. However , August wasn't paying attention to her as she was telling him some stupid kid story. She had one of her legs on him and her hand wrapped around his arm. Once he saw me his face lit up and jumped over to where i was at. She frowned and crossed her arms.

" Oh my god , Dude the chick buggin' . " he said as we walked up to my room , rubbing his temples.

" Who was that? " i say jealousy clearly in my voice.

" Awwww , my po' beybeh jealous huh? " He said smirking.

oooohhhhhmaaagawwwwdd.
The way he said baby😩😩💦

" Say it again. " i said standing under him.

" Say what?  Beybeh? " he asked.

i nodded.

" beybeh , beybeh , beybeh. " he said kissing my forehead.

i melted in him.

" Aug. " i say as my head was in his chest admiring his strong scent.

" Wassup? " he asked still holding me.

" Tell that bitch downstairs she gotta go. " i say

he chuckled and i was serious.

i pulled away from him and he looked over my face and let his bottom lip in his mouth.

" Okaaayyyyyy. " he said and pulled away from me going downstairs.

He said something and she scoffed. She rolled her eyes and left. August locked the door.

" Isn't my brother coming back? " i asked

August bit his lip , i could tell he was hiding something.

" yeah about that. He had to go back home , His uh , work wanted him for something. " he said.

he was lying and i could tell.

But i didn't want to push the fact. He saddened me my brother knew how much that fair meant to me. My mom , my dad , Travis , and i used to go there every second Sunday after church. It was something we did. We never had any family time cause either , our parents were working or me and Travis were caught up in our on world.

I felt tears at the brim of my eyes and August face softened.

" I'm sorry love. " He cooed.

I gripped the back of his shirt and my sobs were the only thing being heard throughout the living room.

My head pounded as if bricks were thrown directly on top if it.

August picked me up bridal style and sat me on my bed.

" I don't want to be alone tonight. " i said in a whisper.

" You 'ont have ta be. Pack ya a bag . " he said.

i nodded.

I grabbed some pajamas , and a casual outfit with my shoes. I packed deodorant , baby oil , perfume , keys , my charger , & headphones .

i turned around to see August staring at me. His eyes trailed over my whole body and i grew nervous under his gaze.

" I-im r-ready. " I say and mentally slapped myself. I saw him smile and he picked up his keys.

" Lets go . " he said and i jogged downstairs.

~

August

Avery was back at my place and she was currently in my room . I however had just took a bomb ass shower . I decided i would tease her . I smirked at my idea. I wrapped the towel around my waist while my body was still drenched.

i walked out seeing her eyes bulk and her mouth dropped. I smirked at her and went to my drawer.

" A-Aug. U-uhm. " she stuttered as i heard her breathing hitched.

" What ? " i asked innocently.

" shirt. " she said squeezing her eyes shut.

" Cmea love. " i say

she walked over to me slowly not meeting my eyes . Her eyes danced against my wet skin.

I grabbed her wrist and her eyes darted up at mine.

I slid her hand across my abs and She bit her lower lip .

I grunted at the sight of her and we locked eyes. She took her free hand and caressed my cheek. I pressed my head deeply into her palm as my eyes never left hers.

she smiled nervously .

I inched closer and she stood frozen and closed her eyes. I let my lip graze against hers and i heard a soft moan escape her mouth.

I could imagine me balls deep in her. God how she would scream my name. How tight her walls would be. Making squishy sounds.

" Ya should go shower. Befo' i do sumin' ian got no business doin' " i say. She nodded slowly. I let her hand go and she turned away slowly grabbing her things.

Once i heard the water running i started to get dressed in some basketball shorts and a white tee.

I was scrolling on my phone when i heard something. I stopped what i was doing and listened. I heard it again and i went by the bathroom door. i heard soft sobs.

i shook my head. Her brother needed to understand his family always comes first. That girl needed some kind of happiness.

Shortly after , Avery came out of the shower in a white crop tee , and some black shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun .

" Turn on the Tv on and turn off the light. " i say. She nodded and did as i pleased.

She came and laid on the bed. I watched as her body made a dint in my silk sheets.

" August? " She said as she stared at the ceiling. Meanwhile i stared at her.

" wassup? " i asked.

she took a deep breath.

" What , made me different than the rest of your students. Because i know for a fact you don't take your students to your house. " she said.

" Everything. " i say vaguely.

i heard her smile and turn towards me.

" I think i like you. " she said in a whisper.

" I think i do too mama. " i say honestly.

she smiled but then tears followed.

" Whats wrong mama? " i ask pulling her closer to me.

" Justv hold m-me... Please. " she stated clinging herself to my body.

I stroked her hair as her soft sobs filled my ears. She stained my shirt , but i didnt care.

" sshhh. Im hea' . " I cooed in her ear. She stopped and her breathing had softened.

i knew she had fallen asleep.

She might be a keeper.

~

Excuse any errors🆗 | i am not perfect🉐