"You know I..lo—

He grabbed my waist and hauled me towards his body. And now we stood attached. Hard against soft. Rough against feeble. A male against a female. A cloud of black masculinity and an untainted femininity.

He stood there with nothing to lose..while I lay flat on his chest..with everything to lose.

My innocence..

He was communicating dark, unutterable promises with his eyes. Eyes that had every intention to sin. He was swearing all the injected secrets only a man tells to a woman. Only a husband whispers to his wife. Only a lover conveys to his other.

He was promising sex.

His eyes spoke every intention to have my body today. He dared me to deny him. He dared me to walk out..untainted. Untouched.

"You do not love me Nevaeh, you merely pity me."

"Didn't you hear what I said! I'm falling for you Terrence..I swear I'm ."

He further pulled me making him inhale his breath.

"Haven't you heard that bitch! There is no place for mistakes like me Nevaeh. No place for sexual debris like me."

"Stop..You deserve a chance and fate gave it to you. You are required Terrence. You are precious!"

His face reddened.

"How precious?"

"Precious enough to be loved."

He twirled me around and started grinding his front into me. So rock hard. So alpha and so new.

I felt it. I felt his raw passion. His raw intention.

"Precious enough to take my swell? Precious enough to release my debris? Ah?"

"Terrence!" His sudden dirty talks were so alien to me. No man spoke this way. No man.

"Tell me Nevaeh. Do I scare you? Do I excite you? Do I wet you? Tell me?"

He turned me around like a rag doll and ran his dangerous hands all over my body. His heated, frustrated hands.

"Do you want to see me naked Nevaeh? Do you want me to eat that dessert nestled between your legs? Do you want me to drink your sweet honey? Tell me! Will you take my monstrous bulge? Completely."

"I-I'm not r—
His salvia coated tongue licks my ear feverishly. Licks me thoroughly.

"Oh I am!" His thick baritone yells!

He suddenly pushes me away and I fall on ground slipping my balance. He doesn't come to my rescue. 

"Show me." 
I grow appalled.

"Show me Nevaeh, how fucking precious I am! Show me what you hide behind those fabrics! Show me what my wife protects for me."

I stood on my weak knees. His eyes were battling with uncontrollable emotions and unparalleled lust. There is so much to this man. So much.