Chapter 11

Updates might get slower from now..

Unedited

            •••••••••

The first thing I notice when I open my eyes is a concerned Stella looking at me with her brows furrowed. I try to sit straight and get a better view of her. A yawn escapes my lips and Stella hands me a glass of chilled water. I immediately gulp it down and gently run my fingers all over my face. I look outside the window and notice it's dark now, my eyes adjust to the bright orange lights inside the jet making it look a lot grander. It's only Stella here.

"How long was I asleep?" My voice comes out hoarse and unfiltered. I notice Stella was all dolled up now, she changed from her blouse and business skirt to a elegant sea green dress with a deep V beck exposing her generous breasts.

"Straight for 6-7 hours" what! Six to seven hours.. why  the hell was I sleeping so long

"What's the time!"

"We are close now, an hour away" I swallow hard, one hour that's all I have to prepare myself to face that monster. I'm getting closer, closer to seeing him. Closer breathing the same air as him.

"Stella if you don't mind can I get something to eat" She gives me a nod

"Madam—

"—please call me Nevaeh"
She hesitantly nods and gives me a bright smile before continuing

"—you need to change and get ready. I'm informed Mr. Rodriguez will personally be present to receive you"  shocked.. I didn't see that coming. I expected to at least have four to five hours for myself to adjust to the strange surroundings. I have never travelled anywhere out of the country , America was my home and that's it. This all seemed so overwhelming..frightening to be precise. I give her a nod trying my very best to mask my fear. She signals me to follow her and I obey her without a second thought. She takes me to a cabin, the same one I see her  visiting often, she opens a white door and I find myself entering into a confinement akin to a room. It was elegant. It had normal seats and a alight wooden table which had all the food ingredients.

"You cook?" Stella plans her thighs and starts giggling

"I can make sandwiches if that's what you call cooking" I nod at her, she immediately goes to a seat and grabs a cover from there. The package looked quite elegant with its Blue white theme and thick embroidery patterns on it.

I walk towards her and she immediately hands me the bag, I peep inside to find a beautiful peach colour dress. I quickly take it out and spread it along my length. It was beautiful, so very good!

If had pearls on its neck line and the dress reached to my knees, it was simple but gave you a feminine aura. I smile at her and she reciprocates the same.

"Who bough it?"She adjusts the dress and takes a full glance at me and then looks deep into my eyes

"I was asked to buy it before I board, I picked it from the airport" this is officially my favourite dress. I never owned anything of this sort. Right front the colour to its gentle delicacy everything was so me.

"I have few dresses ...you shouldn't have taken trouble, and who asked you to do this..I presume it's Mr.Rodriguez?"

" Yes, just communicated by Steve" I should have expected this, of course it's him. Flashes of his grey stone eyes flash in front of me, the look..the intensity. His eyes were the most sinful, dangerous part of him. He could bloody rule this world just by looking. Everyone keeps warning me about him, very article I read keeps spinning a tell tale of pure maliciousness. Everything I know about him associates to pure negativity. I have never met someone who considered him human enough, he was a living satan.