Chapter 33

After our little confrontation I quietly succumb to dressing myself up. He asked me to dress fancy and I went for a classy look. I wore a black ankle length glittery maxi. It hugged my body like a second skin and the fabric was extremely soft to touch. It was a subtle V and it emphasises the shape of my breasts. I sprayed the luxurious Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I decide to let my hair lose. My long hair was naturally silky and thick which I was quiet thankful about. I used an hairspray and grabbed my favourite Michael Kors saucy red boxed clutch. I head inside the bathroom and take in my look through the long vertical mirror.

I passed being his wife. My dark blue eyes were highlighted by the kohl underneath. My long eye lashes which naturally looked sultry were curled upwards. My lips were painted magenta red. I matched my outfit with a perl necklace and ear rings. I was good to go. I don't know where the hell we are going. I get into my pale white peep toe heels. I grab my phone and stuff it into my bag.

I walk towards my door and give one last look at myself. I slowly make my way down  and find Terence dressed in Wooden brown suit. His coffee brown Oxford shoes complemented his look. He was busy viewing his mails on an IPad mini. I successfully climb down. I clear my throat to earn  his attention and it works. He looks up and his eyes immediately rake me from head to toe. His expression doesn't change neither does he get up. I nervously play with my clutch and look around. This museum sort of a homestead fails to give me solace.

"Terence where are we heading?" This time I move a little closer and he observes me with his hawk like eyes. Not a movement goes missing. He doesn't reply and I shamelessly expect one. He almost dismissively throws his pad on the couch and stands up. My frame immediately shrinks. He walks a little closer and stands right in front of me.

"A dinner date with my clients." I tuck my stands behind my ear. His eyes follow my movement. Tonight Terence was observing every breath I take..it's almost like its affecting him. I don't utter a word after that. He eyes examine my length one more time before he grabs his phone and blazer. His tall stature takes alpha steps towards the entrance and I follow him carefully. Not trying to break any of the statues on my way.

"One more thing Nevaeh—He stops near the entrance and I halt too.

"—you are going to be there as Mrs.Rodriguez. Any mistake and I will have your head" His eyes burn into mine and I gasp in fear. He never spoke to me like that. This is the first time I am listening to a warning. His warning. He opens the door and I find Mark standing lifelessly. I wonder what happened to his marriage with Stella. He definitely looked affected. His eyes hid behind dark shades. He makes way for us. This must be easy.

*********

When I step out of the car, Terence immediately glued me to his hip. His hands play with my soft fabric. Together we enter into a grand palace, which was now a reputed restaurant.

"Oh my god it's so expensive". I mutter to myself and Terence gives me a boring side glance.

"I can afford.You shouldn't bother with it." His reply was stiff and few gentlemen open the luxurious glass doors for us. I noticed how things were quite traditional here. It didn't have a modern touch. It was just too rich in a conventional way.

"Of course I will. These places don't define me sir. Why should I even bother telling you?" I look away and almost instantly the grip on my waist tightens. I exhale feeling the delicious churning in my stomach.