Chapter 13:

Superwholock+torch

"There have been a lot of mysterious disappearances in London. After doing some investigating, I found that there is a lot of weeping angel activity in the heart of London." The doctor began.

Castiel tilted his head in confusion at the mention of 'weeping angels'. The Winchesters just looked really confused, and Sherlock just had the same emotionless expression. Jack was the only one that seemed to know what he was talking about.

"Weeping angels are statues. They can only move when they're not being observed. If the touch you, they'll send you back in time so it slingshots back on you and you're either dead or near death in present time." The Doctor explained. Everyone else seemed to understand.

"How do we kill them?" Sam asked.

"Well, its difficult to kill something you can't see, so the best thing to do is not let them kill you." The doctor replied.

"...and how do we do that?" Dean inquired.

"Don't blink." The Doctor answered firmly.

"So whats our plan?" Jack asked.

"We're going to the heart of London, to Three Raven Cemetery." The Doctor said, "most of the problem happened there. We'll split up and investigate. Look for anything unusual, then report back and we'll figure out what to do next."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Do you like the name of the cemetery? No? Well, I tried. Thanks for reading as always! I'll continue whenever possible.