Chapter 4:

Sherlock:

Sherlock , who was currently about to fire another round of bullets at the yellow smiley-face on the wall, heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be John, he had gone out of town, and probably wouldn't return unless it was absolutely mandatory. He doubted it was his brother, Mycroft. Mycroft most likely had much better things to do than visit Sherlock. He couldn't think of anyone else that would bother to even think about coming to see him. Sherlock glanced out of the window, and immediately knew who it was, on account of there being a blue police box on the sidewalk, where he knew it wasn't there before. He put the gun down and walked downstairs, opening the door to see the smiling face of the doctor.

"Hey Sherly!" The Doctor exclaimed excitedly, when the door opened.

"Don't call me that." Sherlock said, in his usual monotone.

"Right, sorry. Um.." The Doctor began to say.

"Am I busy?" Sherlock cut him off, "no, not at this moment."

The Doctor brightened. "How would you like a case to solve then? or...more of, defeat, really."

Sherlock raised an eyebrow. "What would this 'case' entail?" He asked.

"A few things...um, try moving statues, for one, and unexplained disappearances..." The Doctor replied.

"I'm in." Sherlock interrupted, knowing it would give him something better to do than shoot up a wall. "To the TARDIS?" He guessed.

The Doctor gave a nod of approval and walked happily to the blue police box. Sherlock followed, already knowing what to expect.

Hey! A new Chapter! I'll update when I can! Thnx for reading! Leave a comment. Bye!