Chapter 17:

Super+torch

Jack and Sam walked through the rows of graves.

"Seen anything yet?" Sam asked hopefully.

"No, not ye- wait." Jack stopped walking and looked at a tiny angel statue.

"What?" Sam walked over to Jack, and looked at the angel, "What's wrong?"

"I don't trust this statue..."

"Weeping Angel?"

Jack nodded, "Weeping Angel."

"Great. What do we do?" Sam asked, a hint of worry creeping into his voice.

"Don't Blink."

They stared at it for a few minutes, by then Sam had lost all sense of danger.

"Um...are you sure this is a weeping angel?" Sam asked.

Jack hesitated, "Pretty sure....yeah..." He continued to stare at the statue, his eyes watering.

"Okay, fine, let's just....back away slowly. Alright? We're almost done anyway, see?" Sam pointed to the sun that was disappearing over the horizon.

Eventually Jack agreed, and started backing up along the path, with Sam next to him. Finally Jack allowed himself to blink, relieved that from what he could tell, the angel that was now in the distance, hadn't moved.

He turned back around and continued to walk back to the entrance of the cemetery with Sam. The two of them completely unaware of the angel watching them from the other side of the nearest grave.

Okay. yep. there we go. update.

I swear this story gets worse for every line I write, but somehow i'm getting positive feedback from my -.2 followers. so thank you guys for that, I mean it. I really hope you're enjoying this story so far. Also, sorry for not updating very often, I'm freaking out about changing schools lol