"What about keyshia?" I sighed biting my lip.

"What about her, she loves Karen so it is what it is I'm not tripping off her"

"Please okay, when Karen first came back in the picture you couldn't stand that girl" I rolled my eyes,

"Your right, but I had to move on with my life, I'm happy now."

"Well I got some news for you"

"What did you & Ajai have another fight?"

"No, nothing like that" she stood up pulling her shirt up.

"I'm pregnant" she said

"Oh my god!!" I yelled getting up hugging her.

"Seriously! I'm so happy for you" I was really excited for them.

"Best friend! I'm so happy" I said hugging her again.

"Thanks girl, yeah there is a little person in here" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Have you told Ajai?"

"No I haven't but I'm going to have a party cause you know her birthday is coming up & I want to surprise her."

"She's going to be so happy shantel, I'm happy I wanted to be a auntie." I smiled.

I was so happy in my life right now.

**********

After what I did, I can't even look Karen in the face, I know things were not great between us but I still shouldn't have kissed her daughter

I tried calling Ajai but she didn't answer, I sat on the couch waiting for Karen she decided to go to New York but she would be back next week.

She came downstairs looking amazing as ever,

She didn't say anything to me, I guess she was mad that I didn't come home until late last night

She didn't say anything to me, I guess she was mad that I didn't come home until late last night. I'm so sick of this.

I got up walking toward her.

"Do you want to be together?" I asked out of the clear blue.

"I do but things need to change maybe this time apart will be good for us." She said grabbing her bag going toward the door.

I walked over opening the door for her & helping her put her bags in the car.

I drove her to the airport. She didn't say to much to me, I was so sad that it has came to this.

I pulled up at the airport. I got out the car grabbing her bags out of the trunk. She got out the car coming around grabbing her stuff.

"Ok well I'll see you when I come back" she said starting to walk away I grabbed her hand.

"Karen" she turned & looked at me.

"I don't get a kiss" I asked, walked closer to me & kissed me. I felt the sparks again in my stomach.

I kissed her back grabbing her waist, pulling her closer.

Our tongues wrestled with each other, she grabbed a fist full of my hair. Kissing me deeper.

She broke the kiss not letting me ok

"I love you Keyshia don't ever forget that." I pecked her lips again

"I love you too" I said.

"Karen I need to tell you something.." I said.

"Fight 1214 to New York is now boarding" the person over the intercom said.

"That's me I gotta go, you can tell me when I call you later okay?"

I nodded & pecked her forehead

"Okay bye" I said she grabbed her bags walking into the airport.

I was going to tell her what happened but I guess it wasn't the right time.

***********
I went back to the house & Ajai came over to keep me company.

"Girl I called you last night why didn't you answer?" She asked as I handed her the wine glass sitting next to her on the couch

"Long story" I said taking a being gulp of my wine.

"What I got time"

"You know I went to that dinner last night with Jody right?"

"Yeah"

"Well girl you would never guess what happened?"

"What?"

"She kissed me" she gasped.

"Are you serious? What did you do?"

"I kissed back" I said embarrassed

"Oh keyshia why would you do that? I told you not to do anything with that girl, what did Karen say when you told her?"

"I didn't tell her"

"You didn't tell her, Keyshia do you hear yourself right now you kissed your girlfriend's daughter & you didn't tell her?" I shook my head now.

"I couldn't okay we have enough problems of our own I can't tell her that, she would kill my ass & her & Jody would never talk again" She rolled eyes.

"Keyshia, Listen to me take it from a person that's been in that situation before, you have to tell her before she finds out & it becomes worse than you telling her. Do you love her?"

"Yes, I'm in love with her, it's just I don't want to hurt her you know? I tried to tell her at the airport but I couldn't. I don't want her to leave me"

"Then you need to tell her face to face" I sighed looking up at the ceiling.

"Ok I will tell her"

"You better or I can only imagine what's going to happen if you don't. What are you going to do about Jody?"

"I have to tell her that we can't do anything with each other I mean she's coo but she's. If anyone that I want to loose my relationship over I want to marry Karen one day & I don't want this to ruin that"

"Well you know what you have to do"

"I know"