Chapter 22

"He fell in love," Wei said, then he took Yunlan's face in his hands and kissed him slowly, tenderly, for a long time.

Yunlan melted, and kept murmuring "I love you" every time their lips parted, before Wei's mouth joined his again.

Wei felt inebriated, the way Yunlan relaxed in his arms, the way he kept telling him that he loved him, everything seemed a dream, a very beautiful dream.

"I want to make love to you," Wei said, and Yunlan sat on the bed.

"I love you," was his only reply.

Wei kissed him again and let him unbutton his shirt. When his upper body was free of clothes, Wei said: "Let me," and started undressing Yunlan.

Yunlan lowered his back on the bed and Wei kissed every inch of his chest making him moan and wanting more.
Wei had fantasised many times of having sex with Yunlan again, but now that they were here he was in no hurry, he worshipped his skin inch by inch, wanting to memorize how every little bit of his body felt under his tongue.

He spent quite a lot of time circling his nipples with his tongue, sucking them, before he let his tongue explore the rest of his upper body.

He then licked his stomach while he unzipped his pants. Yunlan murmured between moans: "you too" but Wei stopped his hands from unzipping his own. "Not now," he said. "Let me love you, I want to think only of you."

Wei lowered his pants and boxers and licked his private parts, making him moan even more, until he took him into his mouth and Yunlan let out such loud moans that turned him painfully hard, but he didn't care right now, he only cared about Yunlan's pleasure.

Wei worked him using his lips and tongue, looking up at him to see his reaction while he moved his head.
Seeing himself disappear into Wei's mouth drove Yunlan over the edge, and his loud moans soon turned into a scream when he came in there.

Wei released him and hugged him tight, pressing their bodies together, wishing to never let him go again.

"I love you Wei, I love you so much," Yunlan said again, those words were screaming so loud inside his heart that he was unable to say anything else.

"I love you too Yunlan, I've always loved you," Wei said it back this time, and Yunlan hugged him back, feeling like his heart wouldn't be able to take that much happiness all at once.

~~~

They stayed like that for a few minutes, finally in each other's arms again, then Wei laid on his side resting his head on Yunlan's chest.
"I'm sorry for not inviting you here sooner," Wei said, and after a slight hesitation Yunlan asked, "Why didn't you?"

Wei fell silent for a few seconds, then he opened his mouth and once the words started he felt like he couldn't stop, and he told him everything.
He kept talking for long minutes while Yunlan held him close and kissed his hair.

Yunlan felt his chest getting wet while Wei talked about his dead brother, but he didn't move to not break the spell.

This was all he ever wanted.

Wei saying that he loved him, Wei trusting him enough to open his soul to him. He listened silently, absorbing every word and treasuring it as if it was a piece of Wei's heart, and in a way that's exactly how it was.

He understood Wei's fear and felt in his voice the importance of what he was telling him.
This was the beginning, Yunlan thought, of the real relationship he always wanted to have with him.

~~~~~~~~

"Will I see you tonight?" Yunlan asked; it was time to go, but it felt so difficult to let him go out of his arms.

"I have to work at night," Wei regretfully told him. "Until late. I don't want to keep you awake that long, you have to get up earlier than me."

Yunlan shook his head. "I don't care how late it is."

Wei hesitated. "You need to sleep, Yunlan."

"Alright I will, if you promise to join me. Do you still have my key?"

Wei nodded and Yunlan continued: "Then you can walk right in and join me in bed. I want to see you when I wake up."

Wei agreed and did just that. It was very late, but he went to his house and slipped under the covers trying not to wake him. He watched him sleep for a few moments at the dim light of the moon that watched over them through the window, he wanted to get closer and feel his warmth but he didn't want to wake him, so he just kept looking until his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

~~~

When morning came, Yunlan stopped the alarm clock and turned around. He smiled seeing Wei beside him. He was still sleeping so he moved slowly, careful not to disturb him.

He got ready and went to work feeling light and happy, leaving Wei in his bed, feeling good inside just thinking that he was there.

Wei woke up later; he thought of making himself some breakfast, but he couldn't find anything in the house other than tea, so he went out and bought some food.

His initial plan had been to buy just enough for a healthy breakfast, but then he got a little carried away and came back with four bags full of stuff. He barely had enough time to put thing away that he had to go to work.

Next time he'd better bring a change of clothes.

~~~~~~~

At lunch Yunlan had to work, as much as he wanted to see Wei again he couldn't leave every day, there were important things he had to take care of first, but Wei came back and finished what he had started that morning.

The kitchen didn't really need cleaning, it was quite spotless, probably because Yunlan used it so rarely, but then Wei remembered Yunlan's way of putting his cup back right after using it, so he proceeded to take everything out and wash them thoroughly.

Now everything was clean for real, but it still needed reorganizing. He moved all plates and glasses to one cabinet, all the cutlery in the drawer, all the pots in another cabinet, until he was satisfied that it all made sense.

He smiled then went to his own home to change for his night job, taking care to put a full change of clothes in a backpack that he took with him.

~~~~~~~~

Yunlan woke up again beside Shen Wei. He smiled thinking that he could get used to this.
He went to make himself a cup of tea but when he opened the first cabinet looking for his cup - he wasn't sure where he put it yesterday - he was surprised to find food in there.

He opened the other ones and saw that everything was in order. He looked in the direction of the bedroom and smiled a big sweet one, Wei was so good he wished he could lock him in and nevet let him out.

He sighed, those were dangerous thoughts, Wei was independent and proud, he had to be careful or he might lose him again.