Chapter 2

Wei wore the condom under Yunlan's clouded eyes, then lowered himself on the bed to take him in his hand and stroke him moving his hand in a way that made Yunlan scream in pleasure.

"It seems to me you're already there," Wei said while he kept stroking him, and his sexy voice combined with his hand working magic on him were too much, and he came over his hand.

"Thought so," said Wei, while Yunlan looked embarrassed.

He didn't know what to say but Wei started kissing him so deeply that he couldn't have said anything anyway.

"You're not out already, are you? I barely touched you. I promised to wreck you and I always keep my word."

Wei's words went straight south and Yunlan felt himself getting hard again.
Wei caressed the inner side of his thighs, up and down, then opened the bottle to lubricate his fingers.

Yunlan felt a bolt of pain when his fingers entered him, one at a time, but Wei took his time to prepare him well. "This is your first time after all, it needs to be memorable," Wei said.

And it was.

Yunlan had never felt like this, the pain had subsided soon enough letting him experience a new world of sensations, only feeling his fingers already felt amazing. Wei kept moving them while he hovered over him to kiss him deeply.

He's doing it on purpose, Yunlan knew, because Wei's tongue down his throat and the fact that he could feel his arousal against his skin distracted him from the initial pain.

"Turn around," Wei said, removing his fingers.

This is it, Yunlan thought, and for the first time that day he had the slightest hesitation.

Wei saw it. "You sure you want it? I'm horny as hell but I'm not a beast, I'm not gonna force you."

Yunlan closed his eyes while Wei waited for his answer. Everything had been amazing so far, and he certainly wanted more. He had always been the one in control, but it had felt so good letting his guard down, he was so tired of always trying to be what others expected him to be, maybe this was the change he needed, maybe it was time he stopped worrying and started enjoying himself, letting himself go completely.

He was about to say something when he felt Wei's weight on the bed being lifted.

Wei had been looking at him, trying to contain his lust, he wanted to take him so badly he could barely breath, but he had to wait until he was ready.

He started to shake, Yunlan's eyes were still closed, maybe he had changed his mind... they were so close that he was on the verge of losing his mind, so he backed off. He wished he could do it the other way, then he wondered if Yunlan might be willing to at least help him release the tension, but he knew that if he got closer again he wouldn't be able to resist the need to ravish him.

He looked around for his underwear but Yunlan's words stopped him. "I want it," he simply said, and Wei was on him as soon as the words were out.

"Thank God," he said, and started biting and licking his neck. He put lube over the condom and Yunlan turned around; Wei got so turned on that he immediately aligned himself and entered him as slowly as he could, trying to move slowly until he lost it and started pounding him, unable to control the sounds that came out of his mouth.

Yunlan felt Wei's body bent over his back, felt him moving inside him, the sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room and it all felt so good, so so good that he heard his own voice begging for more, more, more...

~~~

The first rays of the sun started bothering his eyes, he rolled over refusing to wake up just yet, but his eyes shot open when his arm met with the bed instead of the naked body he expected to find.

He got up immediately looking around for any sign of Wei's presence. He saw his own clothes neatly arranged on a chair but no indication that another person was in the house. He got up too fast and cursed, then he smiled, so last night had not been a dream after all.

He moved around, slower this time, and he finally saw Wei at the door, fully dressed, about to leave.

"You're going," he said, making him turn around.

"I have to," Wei said.

Yunlan hesitated, he wanted to ask him if they would meet again, if he maybe wanted his number, when he saw Wei smile.

"I left you my number, call me if you want to hook up again." Then he winked and left.

Yunlan looked around until he found it. Such a beautiful handwriting, he wasted no time in copying the number on his phone.

Of course he wanted, he already couldn't wait!

But he had to, he didn't want to appear too needy, so he went to work and tried to keep him out of his thoughts.

Failing completely.

He had tried to focus on his work, but for obvious reasons every time he took a step or sat down he couldn't avoid thinking of the night before.

The memory of Wei pounding him kept filling his brain until he had to control himself not to moan in his office.

When he got out he wandered to the same bench, hoping in a 'casual encounter', but he wasn't there.
He looked around but didn't see him, like he hadn't seen him all the nights before.

How come they had never met before? Did he work around that area or was there by chance?

Yunlan couldn't stop thinking about him, and the night was even worse.

He layed on his bed trying to sleep, but all he could think of was that he wanted him, wanted it again, he had such a hot body, everything about him turned him on.

Now that he was alone with nobody around, he let himself go, reliving the night before through his closed eyes, touching himself whispering Wei's name.

The next day promised to be just another torture, so he gave up and fished his phone out of the pocket of his tailored jacket.

He made to call him, but then he opted for a text. Maybe Wei was busy, it was office hours after all, a text would be better, less inconvenient.

He tried his best to be as casual as possible, and he wrote:
>Ehi, are you free tomorrow night?

He looked at it and pressed Send.
He was starting to wonder if that Ehi was maybe a bit rude, when he cursed himself realising that Wei still didn't have his number.

How could he know who sent it, since he hadn't added his name?

He quickly sent another message:
>It's Yunlan, by the way.

He sent it wishing he could bury himself somewhere. How lame was it!

On the other hand of the line, Wei looked at it and smiled, thinking how cute he was, when an unpleasant voice called out. 

"What are you doing boy? This is the second time I'm calling you!"

Wei hurried to hide his phone in his pocket and replied.
"Yes sir, I'm coming."