Chapter 11

Wei was speechless, his heart was beating so fast, his mind was full of chaotic words and he was unable to express what he was feeling.

After a long minute of looking into each other's eyes, he said, "My Yunlan, I'll always be here with you," then he kissed him.

Slowly, tenderly, moving their lips together, breathing each other's breath, closing their eyes, Yunlan tightened his arms around his neck and Wei circled his waist with his own, their bodies so close, their hearts overwhelmed with this new feeling.

Still kissing him, Yunlan slowly pulled him towards the bedroom.
They both sat on the bed, and kept kissing while they took their clothes off.
Yunlan whispered against his lips, "I love you Wei" and lowered his back onto the mattress, pulling Wei down with him.

They moved each other's hands all over their bodies, savouring the feeling of every touch, Wei's gaze followed his hands as they explored Yunlan's body as if it was the first time, and it really felt different, after that confession every touch felt different.

Wei took him slowly while he kept kissing him, looking into his eyes when he fastened his thrusts, finding in there that love that he had expressed in words, he kept moving inside him feeling that their bodies were so compatible, he kissed his skin thinking that he wanted to make love to him forever, it felt so good to see the same thing reflected in Yunlan's eyes, Wei had never thought that there could be such a happy ending for them but it felt so good.

After they finished Yunlan kissed him again tenderly, repeating his "I love you Wei" as if it was a mantra.

Wei hugged him tight and finally admitted, "I like you too Yunlan, I like you so much," and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wei woke up in Yunlan's arms and stayed still a few moments to look at him, he would have to get ready to leave soon but he enjoyed every second in the arms of his man.

Yunlan woke up too, they took a shower together washing each other lovingly, then they got dressed and prepared to leave for work.

"Have a good day love," Yunlan said before giving him a goodbye kiss, and Wei spent his whole day feeling his heart so full of this new feeling that nothing could ruin his good mood.

The morning left way to the afternoon, evening came bringing with it the knowledge that he would soon be with Yunlan again, and he wondered if it would always be like that.

~~~~~

It was magical, sometimes they made love, other times they just spent time together, eating, watching tv, talking about things, as long as they were together everything seemed perfect.

Yunlan had started giving him little gifts, a bracelet 'to apologise for what I did', a scarf because 'I don't want you to get cold', a shirt saying 'I know it'll look so good on you, I just couldn't resist'.

Wei loved him and didn't need any gift, he tried to refuse but ended  up accepting them all seeing Yunlan's hurt expression.

He started feeling guilty, what could he give him back? He didn't have enough money to buy anything worthy of him, but maybe if he skipped lunch for a few days he could manage to take him out for a romantic dinner.

One night Yunlan gave him a new cellphone and Wei sighed.
"You're too good to me," he said. "You shouldn't buy me all these things."

Yunlan simply repeated that he loved him. "Nothing will ever be too much for you," and Wei kissed him full of love.

He felt dizzy by the amount of love that grew in his heart since he accepted it in, and without any more thinking he said, "Go out with me, let me take you to dinner."

Yunlan looked radiant with joy, and Wei set the date for the next week, so he could have time to save enough money.

Every night they ate something together but Wei never overdid it, he was starving after skipping lunch but he didn't want Yunlan to know about it.

The night of their date finally came, Wei showed up at Yunlan's place in his best suit and they got out together. Wei called a taxi and they went to a nice, although not too expensive, restaurant.

Yunlan didn't look disappointed by the place, he had eyes only for Wei and Wei's heart threatened to explode from how happy he was.

They ate, talked and laughed, and even if it cost him everything he had Wei was glad he did it, it was their first time out and it was perfect.

When they got out Wei proposed a walk.
"It's such a beautiful night, I want it to last a bit more," he said. It was true,  but there was also the fact that he hadn't expected Yunlan to order all that wine, so he didn't have enough money to pay for the taxi anymore.

They started walking side by side, enjoying the clear night, talking a bit from time to time but mostly enjoying a comfortable silence.

Suddenly the call of "Ehi boy!" startled him, and he saw Mr Zhu looking at him.
He felt Yunlan stiffen by his side.

The man went on, "I wasn't expecting to see you out at this hour, you must take my daughter out tomorrow morning so you'd better not be late."

"What he does is nothing of your business," Yunlan's anger erupted.
The man frowned at him. "Actually it is, since he works for me."

Yunlan was about to say something more but Wei spoke first. "I'll be there sir, don't worry. Goodnight sir."

He quickened his steps pushing Yunlan with him, but when they heard the man chuckling: "You better be, boy," Yunlan got free of his hold and yelled back, "He's got a name you know!"

The man chuckled again. "I can't remember the names of all my employee, I always call him boy and he always answers without complain."

"It's alright sir, I understand, have a good night," Wei said then whispered "Yunlan, please!" and although reluctantly Yunlan let him push him away.

The rest of the walk was rather uncomfortable now, Wei could feel Yunlan's anger was still there but he didn't want to make a fuss of such a little thing.

When they eventually arrived at Yunlan's building, Wei stopped outside, unsure if Yunlan wanted him to go up with him or if he was too angry right now.

Yunlan grabbed his arm. "Let's go."
Wei followed him and they entered his apartment without another word.

Yunlan went into the kitchen to grab a cold beer, then he sat down and started drinking it.

Wei stayed where he was, uncertain, then he said, "Listen Yunlan..." but he was interrupted.

"Why do you let him treat you like that?"

"It's not important, really, I don't care how he calls me..."

"Of course it is, it's not respectful, he doesn't respect you at all, why do you keep working for him?"

"It's not a big deal, he's just..."

"He's a jerk!" Yunlan shouted, shocking him. "You can't keep working for a man like that, you will find another job."