33

Hey, eh, I heard you sell paper?

Well yeah, I would sell paper if I had any. I don't need it and the current price is high. Why do you need paper anyways? Sorry but you don't look like someone who would need it.

I don't have to tell you. I just want to know when you'll have paper again.

Depends on the price you're willing to pay. And of course your place in society.

Well that much I know. Give me both extremes please.

Okay so for 5 Dollars you'll hang there forever only hearing from me that I'll maybe have it by tomorrow but for... Let's say 7 shoelaces you could have them by tomorrow. But don't forget the social status.

Okay so if I gave you nine shoelaces could we drop the social status?

Now you made me curious. But okay if you give me 4 shoelaces now and 5 tomorrow I can get you paper in middle quality and 20x30.

Okay wait a second..Here.

Oh these are nice shoelaces. We can deal with each other more often if your supplies are always in that quality.

We'll see. Oh and one thing. Don't you dare bring your "friends" tomorrow. I know you thought about it. But I have "friends" too and we don't want to rise suspicious, do we?

No and I didn't thought about bringing my friends. I won't let 5 shoelaces slip through my fingers.