Fire Spirit vs The Golden Bull

Chapter 5

Fire Spirit vs The Golden Bull

Summoner and summon stare at one another for a moment, each of them shrouded in silence after Kasai's initial question while Lucy and Levy merely look on.

"You have yet to answer my question, Kit", Kasai says, "Did you miss me?"

Romeo lets out a scoff and shook his head.

"Hey, Kit, I knew you miss me!", they yip before bounding towards Romeo, leaving a trail of burnt grass in their wake.

"No Kasai! No!", Romeo screams as he turns to run but it was too late as the kitsune pounces on him from behind and takes him to the ground, sitting atop of him as the boy could only give a blank stare in response at Lucy and Levy.

"Kasai reminds me of a dog with the way he acts sometimes", Levy comments while Lucy nods in agreement.

Meanwhile, Gajeel, Gray, and Juvia were watching the speculate from the confines of the train.

"Hey Stripper", the dragon-slayer calls over, "Since you actually had a human teacher, how would you rate Bunny Girl so far?"

"Wait a minute, didn't Juvia have a teacher?", Gray questions, wondering why he was the only one getting asked.

"Juvia-chan's magic was self-taught", the Water Mage answers and Gray dwell on this for a moment to realize that he was the only one in the car, including Erza, who was taught magic by a non-dragon.

"Huh, that explains why I'm the only sane one. Anyway, it's too early to tell since they just started today. Though I am surprised that she's jumping straight into combat training so soon", Gray says, "To be honest I was a little skeptical when she told us that she was going to teach Romeo seeing how she has trouble with her own spirits sometimes."

Gajeel shrugs, "True, but at least it will be entertaining to watch", as he hears, "Gate of the Golden Bull!", and a bright light emits from Lucy. Moments later, a giant Minotaur was next to her, begrudgingly kneeling to the fire spirit who was still sitting on top of his summoner.

"Kasai-sama, it's been a while", Taurus says in a dark tone, catching everyone off-guard but Lucy notices that he was smiling.

Kasai gets off of Romeo and moves closer to the Celestial Spirit until he was right in his face, "Bullshit, how you been? Unwell, I hope.", he growls.

"Never better", Taurus says before standing up and turning around to his summoner, not even waiting to get permission from the kitsune to get up. "Mooooooooo! Lucy, you are smoking! Seven years have done nothing to your perfect body, especially your boobs!", he says with hearts in his eyes, not noticing the downtrodden look Levy was giving her own chest after that statement.

"Flat is justice", she mumbles to herself while Lucy just laughs nervously at the boldness of the Celestial Spirit.

"It's good to see you again too, Taurus, but I didn't summon you so you could admire my body", she says.

"Could we do that the next time you call on me?", Taurus pleaded.

"I'll think about it, but you're here to help Romeo have his first combat lesson with Kasai and get used to seeing him fight" Lucy declares.

Lucy observes Taurus' reaction, half expecting him to refuse such order or try to find a way out of it. Instead, she was greeted by the sight of him eagerly grabs Labrys off his back and points it at Kasai who was still standing in the same place. A sinister smile appears on his lips, revealing his long, razor-sharp teeth, and the fire spirit's eyes open and the Golden Bull found himself staring into the kitsune's fiery glowing eyes. Even Romeo was taken back by this and scoots away from him from his summon.