For Whom The Bell Toll

Disclaimers: I do not own Fairy Tail

A/N: Hello, everyone, I am back to working on my other stories now! I wanted this chapter to be about Romeo and what is going on with him right now while Kasai fights the guild

I want to thank Fae Ryu for helping me with this chapter. You should check out their stories when you have the chance.

Please leave a Review, Fav, or Follow, if you want, and check out my other stories as well if you have the time.

For Whom The Bell Toll

SHUNK!

Romeo stares in horror at himself in the reflection of the blade as it was only a couple of inches from his face, the tip of its razor-sharp edge plunge into the ground.

"I must say I am shocked at what I am seeing", he hears a voice as cold as the grave say and turns his eyes up to see the dark specter of death staring down at him through its pitch black eye sockets, "Didn't think the bastard had the nerve to use it against you of all people. They talk about it but I never thought they would do it."

The reaper then sat down cross-legged on the other side of his blade, still looking down at the boy.

"I have to know; what did you do to Kasai to make them do this to you?", he asked.

Romeo looks at him, his mouth open but no words passing through it.

"Ah, that's right, you can't speak right now", the entity spoke before snapping his bony fingers.

The cold, numbing feeling around Romeo's heart subsided and the boy found himself able to speak and even able to move.

"What the-?" he began before being stopped by Death itself raising a skeleton hand up to stop him....

Which only reminded Romeo just who he was in the presence of and the boy quickly scrambles backward putting a large gap between him and the reaper.

"Seriously? Did you really think that if I was here to take your soul I would have sat down to have a chat with you? Do you have any idea how busy my schedule is? I can't even remember the last time I had a day off if I ever had one to begin with.", the Grim Reaper said, "Look should consider this a once in a lifetime....okay, poor choice of words. Look, just sit down for a moment and hear what I have to say because it's not like you're going anywhere."

Romeo stares at the entity for a moment, "W-what do you mean by that?"

"Kid, we are in your head. The environment around you is just a still image of the last thing you saw before Kasai attack you. Your body is still paralyzed in the real world. All I did was undo the effects in your mind", the Grim Reaper said.