Kasai

Disclaimers: I do not own Fairy Tail

A/N: So I decided to turn this into a full story though I had to move "Teenage Father of Fairy Tail" to Romeo's Life to do so.

Check out my other stories if you have a chance like: Fiery Hurricane of Love, Right Claw of the Dragon King, The Wild Master, and A Child of Fire and Brimstone.

Chapter 1

Kasai

X?

Unknown Location In the Far East of Earthland

The man was wearing nothing more than rags for clothes when he stumbles into the cave in the middle of the forest during the dead of night. His ribs could be seen through his skin indicating that he hasn't eaten a decent meal in days if not weeks, nonetheless he presses forward into the depths.

"It has to be here! It has to be!", he screams into the darkness as he kept his hands on the wall to get through the pitch black, "I have sacrificed so much to get this far!"

"That you have, mortal!", a booming voice echoes throughout the cave, nearly giving the man a heart attack as the sound fills his head, "Through treacherous mountains and dangerous forests you have traveled far in order to reach me."

Without warning, a bright light fills the cave, blinding the man who had to use his arms to shield his eyes.

"I have been watching you ever since you enter my territory, human", the voice rang out from the light, "But I am still curious as to why you came all this way."

The man threw himself onto the ground, bowing his head to the ground while doing so, "Oh great and mighty one, my family has been the lowest of mages for as long as we could remember! We seek your help in allowing us to become powerful wielders of magic!"

A laugh erupts from the light, shaking the cave in the process and forcing the man to take cover as a chunk of the ceiling came crashing down next to him.

"You mortals never cease to amaze me! You crave power but don't want to put in the hard work and necessary sacrifices in order to achieve it!" the voice states, "Many of you seek to reach beyond your status and will do anything to make it so!"

"Whatever you want from me, name it and I shall give it to you if I am able!", the man begs.

The laughter subsides and the shaking stops as the light went out for a moment and the voice went quiet. The eerie silence and darkness stretch for so long that the man was almost certain that the entity was no longer there. Just when all seemed lost, the voice and the light rush once more into the interior of the cave.

"Hear me and hear me well, mortal! I shall give your race a moment of kindness and grant you your wish if only to amuse myself!"

"Oh, thank you. Thank you, most benevolent one!", the man cried only to hear a dark chuckle come forth from the light.

"Oh, you pathetic mortal. Did you forget already that you said that I could have whatever I want from you."

The man feels a cold chill travel down his back, "W-what is it that you ask?"

....

....

"What are you willing to sacrifice for a small portion of my power?"

X791

Magnolia

Loud, rowdy, and rambunctious.