¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи

Hazel Pov

"Hazel with Ashton", the teacher said and I want to kill her. How can I work with a jerk! The teacher is really crazy!

"So those are your lab partners. Of course there is a project to do with them. The project is about periodic table, so you should write it with the atomic mass and everything related to it. Also you should tell me how this periodic table was arranged", the teacher said.

"Hazel", Ashton said and came to sit beside me. Oh no!

"Yes", I replied looking at him.

"So my house or yours? ", he asked.

"Of course mine", I replied rudely. He wants me to go to his house. Eww.

"Okay then", he replied. "When?"

"Maybe on 4. Are you busy? ", I asked.

"I am free on 4", he replied. I am going to die today!

The bell rang, so I walked toward my locker to see Zac and Carla standing there.

"Hi", I said.

"Hey", they both replied.

"Whats up? ", Carla asked.

"Well I have a project with Ashton", I said and both Zac and Carla were shocked. They stared at me with a weird look.

"Guys? Are you okay? ", I asked and they nodded. Weirdo.

"Ashton? ", he asked blankly.

"Yes?", I replied and it came out like a question more than an answer.

"So you and Zac? Huh? ", I teased when Zac left.

"Ew no", she replied with a disgusted face.

"Why not? ", I asked confused.

"Because he is like a brother to me", she replied.

"So why were you on a date with him", I asked confused.

"It wasn't a date you idiot! We were hanging as friends", she replied.

"Oh", I said. What the heck! Why am I asking? I don't care if they dated. But there is small part of me saying the opposite, but I ignored it.

"What should I do with Ashton? ", I asked. Why didn't I asked the teacher to change my partner? Stupid me.

"Well you should finish this project as fast as you can", she replied.

"Where is Sarah? ", I asked.

"Here I am", Sarah replied from behind me.

"I want to ask you something", she said shyly.

"Okay", I replied patiently.

"Who is Ashton? ", she asked.

"Someone has a crush on Mr. Jerk", I teased.

"Well he is in my biology class", she replied happily.

"He is the jerk of this school and he doesn't date", I replied a little harsh.

"Oh", she replied disappointed. I should set them up. I will ask him today.

"However I am not finding my phone", I said searching in my locker. Where I left it? It was with me in the chemistry class!

Zac POV

"Boss! Ashton and Hazel are partners in a project", I yelled on the phone. You must be kidding me! First she was dating that kid Eric and now ASHTON! I'M GOING CRAZY!