¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи

Hazel Pov

I wore white and black sundress that reach my knees and it exposed my shoulders so the tattoo would be shown.it was an infinity sign and the word 'forever' is written under it.

I really don't know how I got this tattoo.

Zac didn't help me in picking out my dress. He was so busy on his phone maybe with his new girlfriend or something like that. I really don't care.

I heard a knock on the front door so I ran to opwn it. Eric was standing there with a white blouse and a dark blue jeans. I will admit he looked really attractive.

"Done babe?", he asked suddenly and then I realized that I was checking him out. I looked at him and a smirk was shown on his face.

"Uh-h", I replied and got out of the house and walkes toward his car. He opened the door to me. Such a gentleman.

"You look stunning babe", he said and leaned closed to me. He gave a peak on my lips and started to drive.

We drove toward the restaurant and a waitress came to take our orders.

"Hey", a slutty girl said and her full attention was on Eric.

"Hi", he replied without looking at her.

"Here are the menu! I will be back soon", she said and left.

"Oh Hazel! ", I looked up to see Carla with Zac? What?

"Hey Carls", I replied looking confused.

"Well you know Zac asked me to go with him on a date and I decide which restaurant. I didn't know you are here with Eric", she said.

"O-okay", I said awkwardly.

"Can we sit with you? ", Zac asked.

"Sure! It is like a double date", I said faking a smile.

"So what do you want to eat?", the slutty girl asked.

We ordered our food and the awkward silence is obtained. I don't know why I am upset. I was happy to go with Eric on a date, but when Zac and Carla arrived, my mood changed.

Eric was about to hold my hand when Zac stopped him. What is his problem? Seriously!!

"Sorry to interrupt you but I want the ...", he stopped talking. REALLY NOW!

"What do you want Zac? ", I asked annoyed. He was about to speak when the waitress came.

"Here is your food! Enjoy! ", she said winking at Eric. What is her problem?! Flirting with my boyfriend infront me!

I was eating when a foot kicked men under the table. I looked up to see all of them were concentrating on their food. Okay...

"Sharing is caring", I whispered in Eric's ear. I love sharing food woth people and to discover new flavors! Can you imagine a world without food! I would die! Whenever you are studying, watching a movie, or even not doing anything, you would eat! I am not a 'pig'! Food is pleasure for my body!

"Oh! I forgot about this sharing thing", he said smiling at me.

He handed me a spoon full of pasta and it was about to enter my mouth when a hand stopped it.

I looked down and saw the red sauce on my white dress. Then I understood what happened! Zac hit Eric's hand and then it fell on my clothes.

"I am so sorry", Zac said but I ignored him! What is his problem with me! What is his stupid brain made of!