¢нαρтєя иιиє

Hazel POV

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing. I went to answer it.

"Hello", I said with looking at the ID.

"Happy birthday to you! ", a familiar sound said. Sarah!

"Thanks! ", I replied.

"My brother also wants to tell you happy birthday", she said.

"Hi Hazel", Zac said.

"Hi! How are you today? ", I asked.

"Great! Happy birthday! ", he said.

"Thanks so much! This is really sweet of you! ", I said weirdly. I forgot about what happened yesterday! I want to shout at him , but instead I was talking to him as if nothing happened.

"Do you want a ride to school? ", he asked.

"Yes if you don't mind", I replied.

"Be ready in 10 minutes", he said.

"Okay! Bye! ", I said and hang the phone.

10 minutes to be ready! How can a girl be ready in 10 minutes!

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my clothes. I wore a jeans shorts and a light pink blouse with black converse.

I heart a knock on the front door. I ran to the door and opened it to see a very attractive guy by it. He is the same guy from yesterday!

Evan!

"Hi", I said.

"Hey beautiful", he said and gave me a wink.

Zac POV

"Sarah! Hurry up! ", I shouted. Why girls should take alot of time to be ready!

I was infront of the mirror fixing my hair when Sarah came shouting my name.

"Zac! I am ready! ", Sarah shouted.

"Thanks god", I said.

"Does little Zac miss Hazel? ", she teased.

"Sarah...", I warned her as I grabbed my keys. I entered the car with Sarah , but she cannot stop speaking about Hazel.

"Zac! I am your sister! You can tell me! ", she said. I ignored her.

We arrived at Hazel's house so quickly since she is our neighbour. I was about to open the car's door until I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi beautiful", Evan said.

I ran to interrupt their conversation. I don't want anyone near her.

"Hazel! Are you ready?", I asked to gain her attention. She turned with a smile on her face.

"Sure! See you soon Evan! ", she said and ran toward me.

The drive to school was full of GIRLY CONVERSATIONS. You know when girls start to talk about hot actress and singer! They wouldn't shut up.

However, I parked my car and the girls got out and ran crazily. Sarah is crazy influence on Hazel.

I was grabbed by my shirt in a violent way. I turned around to see Ashton glaring at me.

"Don't you dare speak to her again", he warned.

"I am only her friend", I said.A BIG FAT LIE!

"I know you love her ", he said angrily.

"No! She like my sister! ", I shouted.

Then he punched me! He fucking punched me! I was about to react , but Eric came and pushed Ashton way from me.

So they are making plans against me! Her ex and her current boyfriend! How sweet , but they don't know me!

The only thing running during my mind is revenge! Ashton you are really in a big trouble with me!

Hazel POV

I didn't see Ashton all the day. I am really worried about him. Maybe he is busy or something like that.

Finally the bell rang. It was a long day! Many people said happy birthday to me and that they are going to my party. The party is organized by my brother, so I am not worry about it!

I ran out of the school toward my house to get ready. I arrived home to see my birthday cake! Yay! I adore cakes!

"No! Your cake isn't ready yet! ", my brother said behind me.

"Okay! ", I said disappointed and ran toward my room.

I wore the purple dress that reached mid thigh. I curled my hair and grabbed my black heels. I added some mascara and eyeliner.

I looked at my wrist and remembered my stalker. It is really sweet how he could get my attention. I grabbed my phone to text him.

"Hii! So you are coming to my party today?"

My phone buzzed showing a new message. "Of course I am coming sweetheart! I am wearing the bracelet! "

I texted him back, "Me too! "

"People are waiting for you baby sis", my brother said with knocking on my door.

"I am coming! ", I said.

I heard my name is called again, so I left my room.

"Hazel! You look hot! ", Sarah said when I entered the living room.

"Thanks! You look gorgeous! ", I replied with a smile. "Where is Zac ? "

"He is not coming ", she said.

"Why he is not coming? ", I asked surprised.

"He is with his friends", she said.

"Hazel babe! Happy birthday! ", a sound shouted, so I turned around to see Ashton with a big red teddy bear! I ran to him to give him a hug.

Zac POV

My phone buzzed and there is a message from Sarah."Hazel is asking about you "

Zac: "Really? If you are kidding, I will kill you! "

Sarah:"Nope I am not kidding. When are you coming?"

Zac: "I will be there in 5 minutes"

Sarah sent me an image of Hazel hugging Ashton! Omg! I really hate you Sarah! I don't want to see that!

When I arrived to her house, a girl came and grabbed me by my arm.

"Do you want to dance with me? ", she asked.

"Yes I will dance, but I want something from you", I replied.

"Okay! ", she said excited.

This is what I call revenge!

Hazel POV

My phone buzzed indicating a text message.

Mr.Stalker: I want to meet you in the kitchen.

Hazel: Okay!

Yay! I will meet my stalker! I am acting childishly!

I arrived to the kitchen and saw ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey wattpaders!

I hope you like it! It really means alot for me if you vote and comment about my story. It encourages me to update faster!

Love you ,

Huda♥