єριℓσgυє

-not edited

Zac Zac Efron

Hazel ⇒ Vanessa

Hazel POV

Graduation, here I come! Finally, I graduated from school. Looking around my new friends Alexander and Jasmine. They are a cute couple.

Yeah, I stayed in the same school as Zac.

Adam, John and even Austin were here celebrating with me. Now, I am suffering from three overprotective brothers instead of two.

Many things happened in the last three months, Austin and Adam are trying to be friends. I am emphasizing on the word 'trying'. Sarah and John are always stick together. They are just so adorable, but it is really disgusting thing when you enter your living room and see your brother and best friend making out.

Like seriously people? I am in the same house.

However, when Adam knew about Zac and John's plan, he tortured them. First, John should clean the whole house everyday and prepare the three meals. Sometimes, Sarah would come and help him.

Once, I got out from my room to see John wearing cooking something. When I got a good look, I saw him holding a cooking book and mixing the ingredients in the bowl. It was hilarious when he baked 'the cake' and invited Adam to eat from it. He replaced sugar with salt.

My poor brother.

Adam ordered him to make pizza. So, he took his 'cooking book' and read in it until he found the suitable recipe.

Adam told me to get out from the kitchen because John would definitely cause a fire. Waiting about one hour, I saw both of them getting out from the kitchen holding a burned pizza.

Those guys can't do anything alone.

For Zac, he was my slave for the entire three months. It was hell for him. I was torturing him for everything he did to me.

Once, I asked him to buy me tampons. His face was bright red when he asked about them in the market.

Yeah yeah I was following him.

Even the woman on the cashier looked at him in a weird way. Or even when he asked me which kind I want was even more hilarious.

It is just so embarrassing to him to do that.

Oh I remembered the day when I asked him what are we. His answer was a kiss.

Yeah a kiss people.

I broke that kiss quickly. I am not his slut. From less than five minutes he was with a slut and now he kissed me.

Wtf is his problem?

"Hazel listen --", but of course I cut him off. Why would I listen to a cheater ?

"Don't just don't ", I yelled at him gaining the students' attentions. The students surrounded us in a circle.