¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє

-Unedited (I am so sleepy ) please ignore any mistake

Zac POV

Hazel came in with Austin? AUSTIN! THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED HER! THE ONE WHO HATES ME.

Keep calm Zac...

"Hey guys", Austin said as he approached our table. He was holding Hazel's hand...

Don't do something stupid.

"Hi", I replied bitterly. Sarah and Evan looked confused. They were staring at Austin as if he is an alien.

"This is Austin my ... ? ", she was introducing him to is when she suddenly stopped.

"Boyfriend", Austin completed her sentence and kissed her cheek. She looked at him and blush. She seemed so in love with that asshole.

Be patient Zac. Everything will be okay by the end of the day.

"Aww how lovely", Sarah said smiling at them. I gave her a death glare and she replied with a smirk. That smirk of hers only means that there is an evil idea on her mind.

"Let me introduce you to my friends. This is Sarah and the one sitting beside her is Zac, her brother. And this one is Evan", she pointed at us. Austin just looked at me and smirked.

"Nice to meet you", he said to all of us. Sarah was checking him out and Evan was eating his food.

"Nice to meet you too", Sarah replied and here the akwarad silence began.I grabbed my phone and texted Sarah.

Zac: What is the next step in that stupid plan?

Sarah: Wait and see.

"So guys how about we go to a triple date? ", Sarah asked. All of them looked at her confused.

"Triple date? ", Hazel asked. They were looking as she grew a second head.

"Hazel and Austin, Zac and Ashley", she stopped and started to think. After about a minute she said, "Evan and I".

"WHAT? ", Evan yelled while eating. I don't know what happened but the second thing I knew was that she was coughing.

"Give that idiot some water before he dies", I said to Sarah. She handed him a bottle of water and he thanked her.

"Sarah please don't you dare repeat 'a triple date' thing again", Evan threatened. He didn't even glance at Sarah when he threatened her.

"It was just an idea! I don't know why you made a big deal of it", she replied defending herself. Those two can't stand each other and whenever they are alone, they would start a fight.

I looked at Hazel and Austin. She was laughing at something he said, and he was smirking. If the boss knew about him, he would be dead.

Oh the boss!

I left the two love birds daydreaming and the other two fighting. I walked through the hallway until I found an empty classroom. I grabbed my phone and called the boss.

"Yes Zac? ", he said rudely.

"Austin and Hazel are dating", I said disappointed by that fact. Why would she date him? Why him?