Baby, baby, came and saved Christmas (Baby baby pt 2)

A/N: this one shot is a continuation of a one shot I wrote a little bit ago entitled "Baby, baby, come and save me." You could read this all by itself, but it might be nice to read the first one to get the full scope. Totally up to you, tho!:) 

Either way, Enjoy!

xx

--  

  "Je-es," Perrie sing songs. "Jesyyy. Time to get uh-up."

For a moment, I'm shocked that she's awake before I am. But then I spot the tiny Christmas tree in the corner of the bedroom, and I remember.

"Jes, come on," she whines, tugging at my arm. I manage to hook my arm around hers and pull her closer to me, planting a tiny kiss to her lips before I settle back onto my pillow. "Jessica."

"Just five more minutes?" I beg, pulling her back down to me. "It's my Christmas wish."

"Fine," she whines, snuggling her way back into my arms. "But I'm setting a timer."

I snort. "M'kay," I mumble, pulling her close to me.

I don't go back to sleep, but I pretend like I do so that Perrie won't bug me to get out of bed. I just want to lay here a few more minutes, hold her nice and close before the craziness of the day begins.

Before my five minutes are up, I hear tiny little footsteps tottering towards the door.

"Mamamamamamamama-" Elle sings, barreling into the room.

"Merry Christmas, Elle-Belle!" Perrie says happily, abandoning her post in my arms to share in the baby's excitement.

"Pez!" Elle yells, laughing when Perrie picks her up spins her around. "Sannnnt-ah. Santa Santa Santa."

"Did Santa come, Ellie-Bellie?" Perrie asks, joy evident in her tone. I prop myself up on my arm to watch the two of them more clearly, delighting in their exuberant interaction.

"Yah!" Elle yells excitedly, shaking her tiny, year-and-a-half old fists. "Santa Santa Santa!"

I can't help but laugh at how Geordie my baby sounds. I know Perrie hears it too. She looks at me with those big, blue eyes and that sunshiney smile, pressing a kiss to Elle's forehead before she sets her on the bed.

"Mamamamamama," she starts again, crawling toward me before jumping on top of me.

"Oof," I groan, wrapping her tiny baby body in my arms as she nuzzles her head into me. "Okay, I'm awake. Good morning, little Love."

She scrambles out of my arms quickly, always on the move. "Santa Santa Santa," she chants, crawling back toward Perrie.

I lay down briefly, still knackered from hurriedly wrapping presents and placing them under the tree at three this morning. It can't be later than half-seven now, and I'm really feeling it.

I let loose a groan, throwing an arm over my eyes.

Elle crawls back to me, pushing my arm off my head and taking my cheeks in her hands.

"Chweemas, Mama," she says seriously, squeezing my face before pointing towards the door. "Santa."

"Alright, Alright," I say with a laugh. I scoop Elle into my arms as I roll to the edge of the bed. Perrie stands, practically jumping up and down.

Elle reaches for her, clearly wanting a livelier companion that myself this Christmas morning. Perrie obliges, as Perrie always does, quickly lifting Elle into her arms and snuggling her close.