This night, I'm never letting go of you

A/N: Title taken from If I Get My Way by Little Mix.

Also Pesy look like girlfriends in this pic and you cannot convince me otherwise😌 Look at their precious little faces😭

Unedited. soz. It's that kinda day.

enjoy!

xx

---

"Do you wanna go grab a drink? At the bar maybe? I'd love to keep talking," he says, giving me a wink.

"We can talk here," I say easily, not sold on the idea of the two of us alone. Plus, it always does well to play a bit hard to get.

"I'd love to, ah, get to know you. You know, just you," he says, not so slyly gesturing to Jesy, who's hand is loosely knotted with mine. She doesn't seem to be paying much attention to our conversation, busy fiddling with the straw in her drink. I know something's up, but I also know better than to press it in a loud, crowded club.

"I think I'm gonna call it an early night, actually," I say, loud enough to grab Jesy's attention. "Thank you, though. Maybe I'll take you up on that drink some other time?" I offer, not wanting to seem rude.

"Sure, sure," he says, clearly sensing that my mood has changed a bit. "Can I get your number, or? Is there a better way to reach you?"

"Umm, I'm pretty good about checking my DMs on Instagram," I tell him with a cheeky grin. He seems nice, it's just that now's not the time.

"Cool," he says, smiling in return. "Get home safe, and I'll hit you up later? I'm @jaythree23, by the way. I'll send you three green hearts, so you know it's me," he says with a wink, and then he walks away.

Jesy has clearly lost what little interest she had in our conversation, as she's back to fiddling with the straw in her drink.

"Jes," I say, gripping her hand tighter in mine.

"Huh?" She answers, giving me a tired smile. "Sorry, I was in a world of me own."

"That's alright, love. Are you ready to go home?" I ask

"Definitely," she says, looking instantly revlied. She tenses. "Wait, are you staying here?"

"No, baby. I'm going home too," I tell her. I briefly wonder if calling Jesy baby is too much. Oh well. Too late now.

"Oh. Can I come? To your house, I mean?" She asks, looking frightened, which throws me. Jesy isn't one that feels fright very often, and especially over things that are really not all that scary. Like asking to stay at mine, for example.

"Sure, Love," I say. "I was kinda planning on it," I tell her, and she relaxes.

"Oh, alright. Have you called the car?" She asks, really ready to go.

"They'll be here in 4 minutes."

"Perfect. Just enough time to say our goodbyes."

So we do, letting Leigh and Jade know we're on our way out. Jesy keeps hold of my hand throughout our goodbyes, which is not totally out of the ordinary, but not exactly within it either.

Eventually, we reach the car, and both of us climb in the back. I slide all the way across the seats, assuming Jesy will take the seat on the other side. Instead, she slides over until she's practically on top of me. She's not so close that it's uncomfortable, because things aren't ever really uncomfortable between us, but she is proper close.

"Y'alright there, Jes?" I ask, to which she replies "Mostly, I think. I'm, um. Do you mind if I'm a bit clingy tonight? I don't want to be alone."