2

I pulled my pants up and my trousers. As I rushed pulling them up the sharp edge of the compass pierced the white meterial of my uniform and pierced my skin.

I was too shocked and paralized to feel the pain and my ears that heated up soon filled with a low insulting whistle to what I had hardly grown accustomed to, though I hear it everyday in the hallways.

As the whistle of paralization faded away I turned to storm out of the room to be pulled back in to the gloomy bathroom, by four strong hands.

My arms and shoulders felt beaten at the strong grip of his gang members touch. Indeed I was no match for them.

They pulled me in and with no time the washroom door was closed and the only light that illuminated the room was the feeble sunlight that crept through the craved glass in a misty yellow colour.

Streaks of light crept in under the decayed bottom of the door resembling the sunlight that creeps through the trees in the morning.
And that was only a resemblance as things are not always what they seem to be.

I could see the shiny black shoes making their way towards me, across the damp floor.

The grip on my hands tighten around the compass  as they pulled me back and knowing it is useless to protest I did not make any move.

I knew there was nothing to be done.

I knew screaming would bring them extra joy and being caught like this by teachers would create a scandal and make me loose marks on my report and not theirs.

       Because they were Rugby stars
and I was a nobody. I was the  'snack" or the "bite" of them, as they call it.

I held no importance.
So I deserved no attention.
Not even when it's needed.

An " Argh" left my mouth as he hit right in to the middle of my chest with his clenched fist and I bent forward instantly with shit eyes due to the unbearable pain.

The pain was long lasting  and throbbing.  A  blow right in the middle of the chest lasts long  and feels like a blow received from something made out of concrete.

The pain prolonged there for so long and I felt my legs going lifeless at the aftermath of the blow.

To be continued.............

Dedicated to these friends for following me

▶️➡️➡️➡️▶️