Before Reading.

This short story is based on a true story that I have heard from a romuor.
When I was in the 10th grade, a boy who was in 11th grade, who was considered  a good, calm and that so called 'minding their own business type', attempted to kill another boy by cutting his throat at school.

He has committed it by using a scissor.

The so called innocent boy  who was the only child of the family, was accused for murder. And he was imprisoned as I believe.

Our literature teacher from that time who was their class teacher  came and literally cried before us because the accused one was so innocent. And she in a fit of anger said that it would have been better if the other boy died because  he would probably become a  criminal  one day.

There was nothing she or we could do to settle the matter.

The school tried it's level best to plaster up the incident because it would tarnish the school name.

And with the time being.... everybody lost their interest in the matter and life was normal for us again.

But recently another similar incident happened and my mind ran back to the aforesaid incident.

I wondered what that guy might be doing now.

What are his feelings right now.

Has he never ever complained about he being bullied to the teachers?

Has he never spoken about this with his parents?

Plus according to the school he has attacked the other boy in a fit of anger. But according to my teacher the accused boy who was bullied by the injured  was a very  resilient one.

"So what has actually happened?"

With this question bothering my mind I decided to write a short story about it.

And here I welcome to my short story

        A matter of seconds......

....... Always remember things in  your life can go topsy-turvy within a time span of a split second.........