13

Jax pov

Mom was tapping her fingers on the desk in the office, we called off any business due to the family going through this hard time right now. We had the Mayans giving us their condolences on Minx and what she went through and the 9'ers came by to tell us that if we needed guns they had them but for a price of course.
I watched my mother sit at her desk probably hating herself for never telling my sister who she really was. When they called her princess it was because to our family she was just that.
Today was the day Minx came home with the Twins, Opie had already gone up to be with Minx and the kids never leaving her side.
We had all gathered at the house to get the rooms ready for everyone so when she came home she wouldn't have to lift a finger.
"Mom you okay?" I asked as I leaned against the door of the office.
"Just lost in thought baby. Just want to tell Minx who she really is and it's getting harder and harder to keep it in."
"Maybe you should tell her when she comes home tonight. You owe it to her mom. My sister needs to know who she really is.." I ordered.
"I dont...."
"What? Dont know if it's the right time? Damn it ma she needs her family. Not just fucking Tig but all her real family. If shes going to heal at all mentally it starts with that. She may hate us at first but it will be the shock of the whole truth. But please I need my baby sister." I pleaded and begged my mom.
"You are right son. She needs her real family. Come on I want to get her something and I need your help." That made both of us smile and we left to go shopping.

Minx POV

I laid in the hospital bed with Opie by my side, a few days after the twin girls were born. Everything had gone just fine and the girls were asleep in their baskets next to us. We had picked names of  Onyx for the twin with a black stork bite on her neck and Star for how her eyes lit up like the night sky. How in the world had he not given up on me after all these years? how I regretted ever getting involved with Storm and why didn't I let Opie just do what he did best?
Opie was asleep next to me and the nurse had taken the twins for tests so I looked over at the man I had always truly loved and leaned down to his ear.
"I'm sorry babe, I'm so sorry for all the heart ache I've caused you."
He moved a bit and I noticed he was awake now just staring at me.
"Beautiful dont ever say it's your fault. None of this is any of your fault. Its Storm's fault with the help of his father I have no doubt."
"Father? Opie why would his father have anything to do with this?" I tilted my head a bit with a curiosity that drew from deep down. Somehow some of this made sense but how did it all add up?
"Huh? Oh um it's nothing. Look let's see if you can get out of here today. Would you like a shower?" He asked getting off the bed.
"If I have clean clothes and my own shampoo then yes." I smiled
"Then you are in luck I made sure to bring that mane and tail shampoo you loved in high school. "
He remembers!!" My heart sang when he said that, what else did he pay attention to when we were younger?

I had come to fall in love with my new borns who were both boys but looked so much like me it was uncanny. Opie was right when he said they were his, they bonded right away with him
"See I told you I'm a great dad!" Opie was holding Xander in his arms as he slept with content.
"Hey I never said you wouldn't be a good dad, I just...um had issues that's all."
The doctor came in and told me we could go home and the smile that escaped my lips made Opie laugh.
"Good go get the truck ready mister!" I pretend demand of him and he left the room.

Opie made me sit in the back with the new borns as he drove to what he said was a new beginning. I tried asking him where we were going but he told me it was a surprise and playfully stuck his tounge out at me.
"Jax and I had the help of the club to get this place done up nice for you. I know you will fall in love with it."
"You know Opie I've never thanked you for all those times in our lives you stood by my side." I told him
"Baby girl it was always for you. I've loved you a very long time. Since 8 years old I knew you and I were soulmates." He said looking at me in the rearview mirror  and I gave a small smile.

Gemma POV

I was so nervous waiting on Opie to get home with my daughter and grandbabies I had to go out back to sit on the porch and wait for the club members to head over.
"Hey Gemma you here?" I heard Tara call out
"Back here." I told her
"Hey, Jax will be here with the boys in a bit. I wanted to come by early to see if I could help out."
"Yeah you want to help put the banner up? Clay was being an asshole this morning so I came by myself."
"Something seemed to be on Jax's mind this morning as well so it much have rubbed off." I retorted and we both laughed a little.

A couple hours later everything was ready and the house was a buzz with the club here to welcome my daughter home and today they would all know the truth.
"Grandma!!!" I heard Mason call out as he ran into my arms and Nova was so adorable in her yellow dress.
"Gma" is what she called me since she was only 2."
"Hi babies I missed you!!" I scooped them up and kissed them big.
"Mommy is coming home right? This is for her" mason smiled and gave me a card to hold
"Shes going to love it baby."
"HEY THEY'RE HERE!!!!" Tara shouted

Minx POV

"Opie! You didnt!" I was absolutely shocked as we pulled up to the house, it was stylish but not huge. It was a typical California house from the 70s. He knew I loved the slanted roofs on these houses and how open the space was on the inside.
"Let me help you out of the truck first. Everyone is inside waiting"
With the babies in towe we walked into the house, it seemed quite even though I saw all the cars and bikes here.
"Welcome home!!!" They all shouted with Mason and Nova jumping up from behind the long couch.
"Mommy!!!" They shouted and ran up to me.
"Oh babies!" I leaned down to hug them and we cried.
Opie took the twins to go change them and I just held onto my children. It was at that moment that I realized we had survived our horrible nightmare.
"We love you momma" they said and kissed me. I kissed them back and let them go play.