11

Tig POV

I slipped out the back way of the warehouse and watched as everyone sped out of the area and went to the hospital. I grabbed my bike and headed out to the son of a bitches house to confront him. It all ended tonight and my daughter would finally be safe.
I pulled up a little further back from the house than I wanted but the bike made too much noise and I couldn't risk being heard.
I watched Storm's father walking around before turning the lights off a few hours later. This was my chance and as I swung my leg off my bike I heard a thunderous roar come up behind me and saw it was Clay.
"Clay what are you doing here? Gemma needs you by her side." I said with more concern about his wife than my own life.
"They had to sedate my wife she was so out of control. Jax and the others are there with the girls. I say we have some business to settle."
"I'm sorry brother, this has all gotten out of control and it's my fault." I hung my head with guilt. We should have finished this decades ago.
"Brother you saved my wife and the queen of our club. We have a beautiful princess. I have nothing but respect for you Tig."

Opie POV

We rushed into the hospital probably looking like a heard of misfits to the common folk here but who cared my soul mate was lifeless and needed help. We hadn't even noticed Tig wasn't here with us until we all calmed down once Minx was in the operating room.
"Tig? Wheres Tig?" Gemma came in shouting around out of breath, panic in her voice it was shaky."
Clay took ahold of her to calm her.
"He didn't come back with us. We think he went to take care of things and end it all. " clay said
Gemma flew off the handle and started freaking out.
"My daughter is almost dead and that asshole went to get himself killed.".... she went on and on and started throwing punches so we called someone over to sedate her. I had to step away to call half sac to see how the kids were doing.
"Yo its Half sack!"
"Hey its opie, how are the kids?" I asked
"Nova is asleep and Mason is in the garage playing with some car parts we gave him to keep him occupied. How is everything going? I saw Gemma scurry out of here." He sounded concerned
"Yeah We found Minx. I'll fill you in later" I hung up the phone and saw Clay leaving the hospital
"Yo! Clay where are you going?" I asked
"To go help finish what we should have years ago." With that he was gone and the rest of the boys were all sitting in the waiting room with Gemma laying down on some seats.
"How does it feel knowing Minx is your half sister?" I asked Jax and he shook his head
"Man it's so twisted and fucked up. But shes the best a brother could ask for I'll tell you that. She sure is protective like our ma!"
"Does Tara know yet? That Minx is your sister? It would explain all the tension between the two!" I elbowed Jax and chuckled
"No I haven't told her yet. Just not the right time."

Minx pov

The last thing I remembered was being held by the throat by Storm as Opie came running in and I'll never forget the absolute horrific look on his face. It was seared into my brain for the rest of my life.
I fell Into the arms of Opie as he cried for someone to save me and then I blacked out.
Blackness took over and as I struggled to stay alive for my children like Nova and Mason I had to let my babies inside my womb know they were wanted as well and the only father they would know would be Opie... opie he was the one I always wanted to be with. I was forced by Storm to be with him. I know Opie saw that and he had been a great friend for supporting me and never judging me.

Tig pov

Clay and I had gone up to the back door trying to see if it was unlocked but it wasn't so he broke the glass making some noise along with the glass shattering. He shrugged his shoulders and we got our guns ready incase we had to think fast and shoot.
"Who the hell is breaking into my house now?" We listened to Jacob Hale call out but we stood by the back door in wait.
"I said who the fuck is in my god damn house?" He shouted as he got closer and we heard him arm himself with a rifle.
"Shhhhh. On 3 we ambush him." Clay said and i nodded. This mother fucker was going to suffer like his son had made my daughter suffer.
When Hale came around the kitchen corner we rushed him and knocked him to his back and we fought the shot gun out of his hands.
"What the hell are you doing here? What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jacob demanded to know as I punched the hell out of him while Clay held him down.
"This is for raping Gemma all those years ago. And making her family suffer." I growled into his ear.
"Ohhh yeah that was a fine piece of pussy back in the day. Too bad it's been spoiled now!" He spit on Clay's face and Clay grabbed his knife ad stuck it into Hale's thigh and dug slowly down to his knee. Hale let out an awful scream so I stuffed a cloth down his throat.
"My daughter almost died today from your sick son of a bitch but I'm guessing he takes after you!" I spit in his face and punched him again and again watching him bleed from his mouth and nose.
"I hope Minx never finds out that because of what you did to her mother that she has had children with her half brother." I grabbed the knife from Clay and cut his dick straight off and let him bleed to death.
"Find me some paper and a pen." Clay said to me so off I went and grabbed some for him.
"Justice!" Was written on the paper and he took a steak knife and slammed the knife through the paper and through the body of an unconscious Jacob Hale!!

We sat there a moment catching our breath and calming down when Jax phoned Clay saying Gemma wanted to talk to both of us.
"Let's go get cleaned up and head to the hospital." I explained to Clay and we headed out. I figured it would take Hale at least 3 days to realize something wasn't right with his brother and come looking for him and find him dead. It put a smile on my face though knowing he suffered a little bit.
My family would no longer suffer and the hands of crazy ass people!